Satellite receivers and stuff for sale

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
TM6900 HD COMBO Super+, like brand new, but the m is missing from the 'Technomate' silver logo on the front, as seen in the picture. comes with a silver remote, brand new power lead and brand new HDMI lead. Not in original box, and has no manual, but can probably find a link to the manual for it if needed

This model DOES have ethernet connection for use with cccam / newcamd addon pack after patching

£130 delivered

Openbox S10 HD PVR like brand new, still has protective plastic film on the front panels, boxed, remote and manual (all half an A5 page of it, lol)

i dont know the history of this receiver, i was given it to play with as 'its dead', i did a little searching on DW, downloaded some software, connected it up via RS232, and its working fine ever since, ive scanned 28.2 on it and run it for about 36 hours straight

maybe worth a gamble from someone, im sure its fine from what ive used of it

SOLD!!

everything i offer in this entire thread including delivery is delivery to mainland UK only, others may be extra

IMAG3075.jpg

IMAG3077.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Satellite receivers for sale

Digidude i will give you £40 deliverd for the open box m8 seing as its a gamble

Re: Satellite receivers for sale

0.3dB mti OCTO (x8 outputs) universal LNB, brand new, boxed, i have 4 of these in total

£28 each delivered

£30 with adaptor kit to allow fitting to ANY sky dish, from the 1998 mk1 right up to present dishes

IMAG3082.jpg

IMAG3083.jpg

BRAND NEW Triax SR110 satellite receiver

good for a cheap FTA receiver? i dunno, its brand new though and was bought in error

the box has never been opened, SOLD!!

IMAG3078.jpg

Last edited:
BRAND NEW TM9100 linux receiver

2 card slots
MMC slot
PVR capabilities
CAM slot

box is a little battered, but the receiver is still completley encased in its original protective plastic

an ideal box to use as a 2 card server

£75 delivered

if anyone whos interested also pays by paypal gift, ill also throw in a BRAND NEW SEALED 160Gb HDD

IMAG3079.jpg

another TM9100 (this one and the last one are actually Super models [9101])

again, nearly brand new, still has all the plastic over the case work, but not on the front, but, the front has no scratches as can be seen in the picture

boxed (this box is in good condition lol) manual, remote, powerlead

again, £75 delivered, and will throw in a brand new 160Gb HDD if buyer pays by paypal gift

IMAG3080.jpg

No paypal gift allowed even for you :Laugh:

No paypal gift allowed even for you :Laugh:

lol, i knew someone would say sommat :) thats why a new hard drive is offered, which more than covers the paypal fees, but im also ok with the normal paypal methods so the buyer is fully protected via paypals guarantees

Back