For Sale: Rail Tickets

Moley-UK

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi,
Bit of a weird one, but I am able to get cheap, proper rail tickets, for the whole of the UK, all ticket types too.

For more details PM me

Apologies for not being able to display a picture of them, but it all depends on what people want to buy :)

im after a few tickets from Manchester to bristol beginning of April how much am i looking to pay mate??

If you let me know what tickets you require, as in singles, returns, how many people, and the dates I can sort out a price :)

Also whether or not your travelling off peak :)

Could do with a price from Derby to Exeter return for 2 adults!

Friday 10th April return Sunday 12th

Day times would be nice!

can I get a price for havant to waterloo return?

could i have a price for 2 adults and 1 child swansea to sheffield on the 25th april please return or singles both ways?

Nuneaton to Dagenham, return for 5 people
how much would it be ?

Hi mate,

Although what I am after is not technically a Train Ticket I still purchase them from National Rail. The ticket is actually a Monthly season ticket, for the Reading to Heathrow 'Rail Air' coach service.

If you could let me know as soon as possible that would be great.

Thank you

Just to prove they are legit, heres a picture of a couple I've done.

zkh7nt.jpg

Hi

Are you still doing these just sent you a pm with what I need.
Let me know either way.

Thanks

Lol this brings back some memories. Used to get a "monthly" using what i imagin to be the same method. Did it for a full year with no issues. Nice little earner it was too - as i was claiming my full price ticket on expenses AND sticking them in to the tax man as well so in effect claiming the tax relief twice.....oh me bad lol.
Quick funny story attached to this - The very 1st time we (me and my mate) got a monthly ticket we were both a bit er......apprehensive, Upshot was we got out "tickets" on the Friday....so i though fook this im having Monday off and let my mate go it alone (oooo how noble of me lmao) so we usually got the 6.15 am train to London......so at around 6.30 i ring my mates mobile to see if he was "ok" lol, he instantly said "Ya little cnut you haven't gone in to work either have you ? " lmao he had been planning the exact same as me the whole weekend lol.
Like i said though it all went without issue - we went on the train together at same time next day and it was all cool from there on in.

I can assure anyone that these are genuine rail tickets, no 'photocopies' or whatever.

I have replied to everyones pm that I have received :)

Sorry for the late replies to a couple of people regarding tickets, but I have replied back.

I am still able to get any tickets required, at a cheaper rate, which also covers postage of the tickets also :)

Back