For sale Brand new htc touch pro 2!

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
This phone is a euro phone and as such comes with the 2 pin charging adapter. However it can be charge from a usb slot with the inluded cable.

It is brand new with all accessories. The phone is unlocked and has been flashed with hardspl so you can use any rom you so wish i have flashed it with an english rom ready to go.

Looking for £130 delivered next day.

Any questions feel free to pm me.

is it android now or still windows!

can someone post some games and stuff for the htc Ive only got the wildfire but I could do with some apps games rintones etc :proud:

thanks for any help ? :proud:

can someone post some games and stuff for the htc Ive only got the wildfire but I could do with some apps games rintones etc :proud:

thanks for any help ? :proud:

Maybe it would help if you posted your own request thread in the correct room instead of hyjacking someone else's for sale thread ?

sorry bronto I should know better but hey if people know what the can get with the phone then maybe it will sell faster lol

but on a serious note I will put a thread in the correct forum sorry dude.

but I would just like to add the HTC is the best phone you could ask for, for the moneys worth excellent stuff great user friendly I love my mini wildfire lol

ps love you bronto

ooops must be windows then BIG HOL my mistake i just a wildfire of virgin and thats Andriod :proud: so the wildfire must be andriod and the big daddy touch windows ?

This phone is a euro phone and as such comes with the 2 pin charging adapter. However it can be charge from a usb slot with the inluded cable.

It is brand new with all accessories. The phone is unlocked and has been flashed with hardspl so you can use any rom you so wish i have flashed it with an english rom ready to go.

Looking for £130 delivered next day.

Any questions feel free to pm me.
have you still got this mate and do i get mods discount if so lol

Back