For Sale : BlueNEXT Bluetooth 32 Channel GPS Receiver BN-900GR

Messa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Used but in perfect working order, not needed now as my phone has GPS built in.

blue.jpg

Comes with car charger and mains charger (not shown - its at work !)

Selling for £30+ on peeBay..... peeBay

Specifications are.....

BlueNEXT Bluetooth 32 Channel GPS Receiver BN-900GR

BN-900GR Bluetooth GPS receiver provides you with best accuracy and highest sensitivity. BN-900GR is a 32 Channel Bluetooth GPS receiver with -158dBm high sensitivity and has up to 25 hours of navigation time.

Personal/Portable Navigation (PDA, Pcket PC, Laptop, etc.) Fast acquisition rate within 39 seconds for hot start and 36 seconds for cold start.

BN-900GR Bluetooth GPS receiver provides you with best accuracy and highest sensitivity. BN-900GR is a 32 Channel Bluetooth GPS receiver with -158dBm high sensitivity and has up to 25 hours of navigation time.

Personal/Portable Navigation (PDA, Pcket PC, Laptop, etc.) Fast acquisition rate within 39 seconds for hot start and 36 seconds for cold start.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

GPS Chip MTK GPS Module
Bluetooth ver. V1.2 compliant (SPP profile)
Max Channels 32 (all in view tracking)
GPS Protocol NMEA0183 v3.01 data protocol (GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC) or SBaud rate 115200 bps, data bite:8 stop bit:1 (default)
Cold/Warm/Hot start time 39/36/2 sec (average)
Reacquisition time < 1 sec
Sensitivity Tracking -158 dBm
Battery 3.7V 1000mAh Li-Ion battery with low battery management
Antenna Built-in patch antenna
Operation Time 25hrs, after fully charged, in continuous
Power Charger Main charger (mini USB interface)
Dimension L72.2mm W46.5mm H20mm
Certification CE/FCC/BQB/RoHS
Operating Temperature -10˚C~60˚C
Storage Temperature -20˚C~60˚C

Only asking £15 including postage.

Paypal, cash, cheque, postal order etc.

Thx

Messa

Mate I know you've put the specs, but in reality, what's the battery life like on this?

I'm tempted, 'cos the one I've got ATM uses old Nolia phone batteries, but it's a PITA charging the fecking thing every day. (Use it when our jollies, and spent the last holibob pulling abart the missus's mobile every night charging the battery, and then put up with her moaning 'cos phone needing charging as well...! - Bleddy woman!) :)

PM me buddy.

Also, does it come with, or can it run off a car charger?

Mate I know you've put the specs, but in reality, what's the battery life like on this?

I'm tempted, 'cos the one I've got ATM uses old Nolia phone batteries, but it's a PITA charging the fecking thing every day. (Use it when our jollies, and spent the last holibob pulling abart the missus's mobile every night charging the battery, and then put up with her moaning 'cos phone needing charging as well...! - Bleddy woman!) :)

PM me buddy.

Also, does it come with, or can it run off a car charger?

Hi mate, PM sent

:)

Top man, thanks, good doing business with you! :)

Back