[For Sale] 2 x JTAG xbox 360 Falcons xbox 360 jtag HDMI Consoles

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi,

2 x Falcon XBOX 360's with the latest dashboard and coolrunner glitched.

The machines do not have the DVD rom installed in them (You don't really need them any way)

One console has an extra fan installed in it to keep the inside's nice and cool.

They have the original X-Clamps on them and they have never suffered from RROD.

£100 EACH (This includes postage) But you'd have to add paypal fees on the top of it.

Silver front Panel on one of them, Virgin white panel on the other.

Any Questions then please ask.

Thanks

Dibbs.

07032012094.jpg

07032012095.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07032012105.jpg

07032012102.jpg

Last edited:
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Sorry bud, no post, just your siggy? (Sent from your phone?)

EDIT : You want them both mate?

Last edited:
Both machines also come with a CD with the nands and the CD key burnt to them.

;)

Sorry guys this was my fault, they were £100.00 each and not for both, I've edited the orginal thread.

How ever - Price Drop. £96.00 each. including postage (paypal fees to be added)

Thanks a lot.

Can I ask why don't they have dvdrom drives, are all games running from hard drives, if so how do you load new games to them.

Last edited:
Yip, the drives were bust and that's how they were bought, with a broken drive in them, either not reading games are not opening/closing etc. so the DVD Rom's have just been removed, the keys for the drives are with the machines should any one want to buy a drive for them....not that it's needed for the jtags...top one (Silver) has an extra fan in so that would have to be removed if needed to put a DVD rom drive back in it.

Will also set freestyle dashboard up so all you have to do is plug it in and boot into freestyle dash. hard drive is a 20 gig so will do one for £110.00 ;)

Cough download cough, then transfer to hdd through FTP or a USB stick

plug your external HDD into the computer and then copy them over that way or as Rawsy says FTP to the box. :cool:

PRICE DROP.

£95.00 quid each, including postage AND paypal fees. ;) so that's all in delivered to your door....

£75.00 quid all in..... I'll just keep knocking a tenner off until they go I suppose. lol...

great! which one do you want, I'll send you a PM with details in it...

Nice one.

does the one not taken come with a HD?
sorry for probably asking a stupid question sir

no problem, nope no HDD with them, can do that for an extra tenner maybe with one of them.

dibbers I will take one mate please pm me for details and I will paypal you the money today buddy could you put FSD on one for me please I have a 120 gig hd to go with that little beauty I take it both have HDMI? I would like the one with the HDMI please if poss thanks

dibbs I want the one without the fan mate soz as I have a couple of dvd drives Im gonna throw in to play all my backups

Back