Fool...!!!

gotta to admire the bloody cheek of him, lol surely no one will buy it

hes still got time for some bargain hunter to get taken big time you never know ............theres always one

he has built his low feedback on small items apart from i thing. so you may not even get it if you pay a lower price

looks like he has re-listed it for 1 day only though (at a much reduced starting price) and still didn't get any bids

h**p://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5184199840

i paid 40 with serial and recorded postage and we have this clown sellin for 100
well he started at lower price and still no one has bidded for it...that must sort him out lol

Theres making some money just to keep you going........ then theres making a profit to keep you happy.... then theres a very nice profit to keep you and your wallet happy but then theres total NOB HEADS i really do mean heads with big Nobs on them who take the fooooooooooooooooooooooooooking piss and never get nowhere in life........!!!! and we have a fine example here lol :)

Bilals
peace in da middel east

shame you did not read it before flamming the chap
it was added again at £10.00 starting bid the same day

leggoman said:
shame you did not read it before flamming the chap
it was added again at £10.00 starting bid the same day

i emailed the guy asking him whats the least he will take and you know what he said the least is 250 now you be the judge of that now you know why i was flamming ??? peace

Bilals
peace in da middel east

Crazy, Crazy guy... thought it may be a typo.. i.e £50.... but his starting bid is £100

Back