Food which has disapeared from our shelves??????????????????????????????????????

Mr Parsnip

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi all last night i was out with a group of friends and some how we got talking about foods and snacks you just carnt get anymore,i know we have spoke about this on this site before and have found foods/snacks which some people just carnt get hold of and have helped them get there hands on them.

i am looking for the following crisps per box if possible as the lad in question was addidcted to them lol they are as follows

1--Branigans crisps-Beef and mustard flavour
2--Royrsters T Bone steak flavour

Please help me

Mr P

Can't help you there. I was naver a Brannigans fan myself, I love skips and thankfully they are still readily available!!

TABS they were 10 little brick shaped goodies that were about 4p a pack lol

Anyone remember that stuff that looked like roll-up tobacco?

It was brown and tasted like chocolate coconuts (i think), it actually looked like real tobacco.

Bring back the Milk Tray Bar!

@ Doobie, I'm sure u can still get those mate, not sure if they are still called Tabs though. :)

It was brown and tasted like chocolate coconuts (i think), it actually looked like real tobacco.

@ Doobie, I'm sure u can still get those mate, not sure if they are still called Tabs though. :)

I remember that, loved it.

its here m8 and allthe sweets u all thought where gone
http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/sweet-tobacco-p-409.html

i am looking for the following crisps per box if possible as the lad in question was addidcted to them lol they are as follows

Please help me

Mr P[/QUOTE]

hey, i get brannigan crisps everyday from the newsagents, beef and mustard flavour too, there the only brannigan ones i like, and they havnt lost there flavour too. where do you live?

Hi all last night i was out with a group of friends and some how we got talking about foods and snacks you just carnt get anymore,i know we have spoke about this on this site before and have found foods/snacks which some people just carnt get hold of and have helped them get there hands on them.

Please help me

Mr P
http://www.brackenbankstores.co.uk/acatalog/crisps.html

sell them here by the box

[SIZE=+1]Brannigans Crisps[/SIZE]
1 x case of 36 packets of these thick crunchy crisps.

Ingredients: (For beef & Mustard)
Potatoes, Vegetable oil, Roast Beef & Mustard Flavour ( Flavourings, Flavour Enhancers: E621, E627: Wheat flour, Skimmed milk powder), salt.

Price: £14.13 (Excluding: VAT at 17.5%)

Flavour
Beef & Mustard, Ham & Pickle

Last edited:
woooooohooooooooooo think ill be buying from this site quite a lot now. cheers davidh.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beef and mustard

http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/lucky-tatties-p-1410.html

For anyone who has never tries these, try them!

There amazing, have a cinamon like taste and are superb.

LoL, I saw these at the Almondvale centre a couple of weeks ago.

There's a stall which sells a lot of stuff like this.
Cherry lips ( I hate, she likes)
Peppermint creams
Argentina chews etc.

They sell them out of the old plastic containers.

Kings sweets of Wishaw were the finest purveyors of confectionery goodness this side of the Nagasaki scorchmark :)

Back