folders when streaming to ps3

I'm not being funny but who the hell cares if somebody gives a thanks or replies or not. My thoughts are, you are helping out the goodness of your own heart. If you want some ego stroking feedback then you are in the wrong place.

Raven, who else got thanks in the post got thanks? who actually cares. Big hol is a helpfull guy on the forum.

But with the statement you made about not being thanked how do you expect people to react mate.

Just stop over reacting and enjoy the forum. help out where you can and you will always be helped out in return.

Last edited:
I'm not being funny but who the hell cares if somebody gives a thanks or replies or not. My thoughts are, you are helping out the goodness of your own heart. If you want some ego stroking feedback then you are in the wrong place.

I'm sure you'd have something to say had you typed all that off your own back as you say out of the kindness of your heart and then got no acknowledgement just because the person doesn't like you. There's a time and a place for that shit.

Also it's funny you say I'm in the wrong place for ego stroking, since I see nothing but egos on this site. What did I tell you, it never takes long for the drama to start when I post anything except help. And even when I post help I get **** all acknowledgement for it from the elitists. Ego won't allow it.

As for ego stroking, when have I ever had my ego stroked on here, I get nothing but hate. And that's why I don't have an ego. Unlike a lot of you. So who's the one having his ego massaged. It ain't me that's for sure, I think we've both made that abundantly clear....

Just stop over reacting and enjoy the forum. help out where you can and you will always be helped out in return.

Stop over reacting and enjoy the forum ? It's easy for you to say, you aren't the one being targeted for hate and being followed around everywhere by certain people making it impossible to post productively - which makes it a tad difficult to enjoy the forum and not over react. It's easy when the shoe ain't on your foot mate. Might wanna ask yourself how you'd react if you were in my shoes and the flak I get. You'd likely stop posting. I haven't made my mind up yet as it's sometimes fun to wind the haters up just by simple act of posting regardless of the content of it - that I can almost always guarantee.

Last edited:
raven iv got no reason to not like you, fucking hell i dont even know you, that was the 1st time iv spoke to you last night and can blatently see ur a tit by the way you go on... dont comment or help me again if thats the way ya feel, and im by far an elitist on this forum, i come on for help and abit banter and to help people when i can... i thanked you and replied when i seen the email when you commented, like i said i forgot all about it ya fruitcake... so do 1 ya mug!!!!!!

now i dont like you and dont really care what ya say your a plum!!!

have a nice day!!!

Lol and so the insults start....yknow it's funny I've never once insulted anybody on here by calling them names, frankly I'm above that because clearly I'm better than you - but one of these days I will bite back on that one. And I'll probably get banned for it. Have a nice day.

cya mate, what a helpful guy....

its your full attitude mate, it stinks really, yes i call you names, coz ur a nugget in my eyes, set out to piss people off, thats why you get the stick ya do!!!!

getting no further reply from me your not worth my time or effort arguing owa **** all!!!!

have a nice life ;O)!!!!!!

cya mate, what a helpful guy....

its your full attitude mate, it stinks really, yes i call you names, coz ur a nugget in my eyes, set out to piss people off, thats why you get the stick ya do!!!!

getting no further reply from me your not worth my time or effort arguing owa **** all!!!!

have a nice life ;O)!!!!!!

No excuse. And bullshit. If I set out to piss people off you'd know about it and thank your lucky stars that I don't. It's just you lot are so sensitive and full of shit half of the time that some of you come looking for me just so you can argue and then you give me a reason and band together against me because you can't do it on your own. That's the truth of it.

And there's not 1 person on here that's ever had a do with me that won the debate and that's because I'm right in the things I say and that's what you can't stand. Plus the fact that I make you resort to insults and make you look silly because you should be above that though you aren't. And so I tell it like it is and I expose a lot of you for what you really are and that's another reason you cannot stand me. But at least I never resort to publicly calling people names. And that's what makes me better than you.

Last edited:
getting no further reply from me your not worth my time

Lol. Speaking of funny. This didn't last long did it ?? I make that what ten minutes if that ? Like I said you're full of shit.

Point proven, I ain't going back and forth because I can't be arsed with it today I've got more important things to do than waste my time with insignificance like you and besides I always win because the people against me show themselves to be about as bright as a train tunnel so they are no challenge anyway and prove to be idiots themselves. So have a nice day and I might be on tonight for some more drama as no doubt there will be. I told you this thread would kick off didn't I ? Lol I called it point blank! ;)

sad man you like, cant just be on here and enjoy it, you cause the drama thats why these so called people dont like you, i can see why now, pathetic you are, just get along with people and no1 will hate you for the way you go on, you act all high and mighty when in all honesty, were all the same!!!!!

sad man you like, cant just be on here and enjoy it, you cause the drama thats why these so called people dont like you, i can see why now, pathetic you are, just get along with people and no1 will hate you for the way you go on, you act all high and mighty when in all honesty, were all the same!!!!!

Which would make us all hypocrites wouldn't it ? Which would make us all sad wouldn't it ? Yes. So basically what you are saying there is I am sad and pathetic and yet you are exactly the same in all honest ? Good move.

As for getting along with everyone and enjoying the forum, lol, tried that from day one. Was never happening. And I was rubbed the wrong way from day 1 when Aftermath had one of his mod buddies ban me - that's not the whole story by the way there's a lot more to it and I promised to keep my mouth shut on that one and I will stick to that so I won't go into specifics. But the people in the know will know exactly what that was all about. Anyway the point is I was on a downward spiral from day 1, then the fanboy shit started as did the hate and it spiraled downward from there.....so yeah as you can see, was never an option for me because it wasn't allowed to happen.

Anyway I caught your reply just as I was about to log out for the day, and unlike you and your post this really is the last response I'm giving this afternoon since I've got other things to do. So until tonight I'm sure.....I'll bid you adieu.

Just couldn't resist could you....lol.

Anyway I happened to notice that you have your PS3 up for sale in another thread, just noticed, that explains the nil thanks and your making a point of saying you'd given up. But instead of replying and saying thanks anyway and mentioning you are selling your PS3 which would have been fine and dandy you instead chose to ignore totally for a week and then not only that but you choose to spend much more time and effort in insulting me when I quite rightly make a point of the fact you are being ignorant.

Now it's at this point that the likes of you, Witchy and a few other elitists would insult the hell out of me, but I'm not going to do that to you because I'm a better person than that and I keep saying because it's true, that's what makes me better than you. And if you know or think you know that I'm a high and mighty troll well then that's the bed you as a collective have made. And yet it could have been oh so different. But nobody else gives two shits about any of that so I won't give it a second thought either since this is the way it's obviously going to be.

But you can't have it both ways, wanna know what happens when I don't take part in drama and try to post productively I'll tell you. People follow me around the forum to stick the boot in and they'll actually create an argument where there isn't one just because I'm involved in the thread - they'll actually single me out and string me up and then make out that I was the one that started it which is utter tosh. I've never once started an argument on here not even this one. Yet I'm often around when it's going down....you ever wonder why ? It's because I'm made out to be the enemy by a few elitists and I am simply not allowed to post productively because of that even when I want to. So I figure if it's going to be like that, I'll purposely be the biggest arsehole on the forum. At least then their hate and accusations will be true. Instead of the pure bullshit it currently is at least half of the time.

Last edited:
ya do alot of whinging mind, if your such a better person than me stop commenting and be the better person ya fuckin tit!!!!!!!!

ya get grief coz ur a nob jockey, plain and simple!

ya do alot of whinging mind, if your such a better person than me stop commenting and be the better person ya fuckin tit!!!!!!!!

ya get grief coz ur a nob jockey, plain and simple!

Oooooh annoyed much ? Lol. And nah, sorry. I'm a nob jockey to some because I get grief by some. Not the other way around. Simple as. Not that it matters to you which came first the fact is one spurrs the other. And you tell me to stop commenting and call me a nob jockey and yet you keep steaming back in within minutes of my posts don't you fella ? Why is that I wonder, I'll tell you why - it's because people like you are full of shit and you live for the drama. Me I couldn't care less either way, my post count alone should indicate that I don't give too much of a **** about forums in general. You on the other hand obviously do.

Put me in troll mode and you make it too easy.....and yet you can't leave it alone can you with the name calling and responding to me. Too easy sometimes, some of you are way too sensitive.

i care very little about this argument, have a look through my posts iv never went on like this with any1 but u, and that is not coz im in this elitist group u think people are in,and dont get me wrong there is people on here who go on like they own this place, but im sure not 1 of them people, its because your a plonka mate, fair do's i never responded to your help straight away, woopy dooo, ya dont need to go in a huff about it, theres many threads iv helped and people dont comment back, these threads cant go on forever, you've chucked ya toys out ya pram because i didnt reply ffs.... get a grip lad!!!!!!!

cya around ;O)

Lol and yet you scream innocence and cry foul despite having your hand in the cookie jar the whole time. Pull the other one matey. You might fool your mates on here but you ain't fooling me I know exactly what your game is. You say you don't care about this argument and yet you keep posting....yeah that makes sense, you obviously care enough to keep having a go back lol.

As for the chucking the toys out of the pram because I didn't get acknowledgement for the help, too right! Do you know how long it took me to type that and get it right the least I expected for the effort was 1 thanks click regardless of what you may think of me. And I didn't get it. I make a point of that and then all I do get is an argument and a ton of insults. Tell me oh wise one how would you have reacted if you typed all that to help someone and got zero acknowledgement, well for starters that won't happen with you. But let's speculate for a moment, how would you react if it did ? You'd have something to say too and if you say otherwise then I beg to differ. Mind you it's my own fault for only seeing the good in people, I should have expected what I got.

But I tell you one thing you can go whistle next time mate cos there ain't gonna be one.

nee botha sunshine, its been emotional!!!!!

Yeah sunshine you're starting to really bore me now, none of you are particularly good at debating or one-upmanship or anything like that are you....as far as I can see none of you change your material much it's basically a post against and then moving swiftly on to personal insults or public piss take when you get rumbled. That's why so many debates go tits up because there's a lot of egomaniacs on here physically incapable of intelligent and reasoned debate. Gets boring real fast. And hol you aren't alone pal you join a long list you fit right in. You'll probably contest this but all I'm saying to that is how many times have you personally insulted me in this thread AFTER I gave you help ? Just about every post you've made since. And yet conversely how many times have I personally insulted you ever ? None. That goes for everybody too. Because I've never publicly resorted to personally insulting a single soul on here. That alone should tell you something.

Anyway sod it, I've made my point, hol you clearly never had anything worthwhile to say and now you're just repeating yourself in personally insulting me and unlike a lot of you I won't stoop that low so as to take public backhanded potshots or personal insults and so I'm out of the thread because frankly it's a joke. Just proves how many closet drama queens there are. And if you have anything to say to that in disagreement then go for it but I'll say it now before I exit the thread - I defy you to prove me wrong.

Back