Flood victims should NOT receive any foreign aid cash

Where do I start? Laughing stock?

Now, I'm not sure how true it is but the World press is printing stories about how the Thames was NOT dredged in case a rare mollusc was disturbed? WTF?

fook it, im welsh and going to claim asylum for sandbags, ill also need an interpreter cos i carnt speak proper england

What a f***ing joke this country is! Other countries must piss themselves laughing at us.

dont know what your all complaining about
they are not white dont live here and have our money
same as living here aint it ??
emigrate here and get everything paid for and get preferential treatment

It amazing if there is enough hype and talk in the media how politicians change their view and give in.

@miggy - yes M8, the Ark is finished - further comments have been moved to 'Hidden' ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@miggy - yes M8, the Ark is finished - further comments have been moved to 'Hidden' ;)

My contribution is in the post H, rememember as discused I would like a seat next to a window and room service on demand. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all a complete joke, lost everything I owned in 2012 and the only aid I got was the police marine unit boating me out my house. Save me a plank on the ark guys lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there you go,

Even more money for Mugabe and his ZANU PF cronies to pilfer and spend,

Grace Mugabe will be over the moon at this as no doubt the money will be going into her charity or at least where she can get her hand on it. F88king disgrace this while we have cutback etc in our own country. 90 yrs old last week and hes ordered 1 million us dollars had to be spend on his birthday celebrations why wasnt teh 1 million spent on education. feckin parasites.

British govt gives Zimbabwe $10 million for school fees*|*ZimEye

In all from 2011 to 2015, the UK expects to have invested $650 million in Zimbabwe’s education, health, water and sanitation sectors.

Gets better, me and my nine year old son where made completely homeless over night, And because I was private our local housing told us it could take upto 2 year to get on the housing list. And were no help at all. Me and my done even had to spend a night sleeping in my car until I could sort some accommodation out for us :-(

Gets better, me and my nine year old son where made completely homeless over night, And because I was private our local housing told us it could take upto 2 year to get on the housing list. And were no help at all. Me and my done even had to spend a night sleeping in my car until I could sort some accommodation out for us :-(

That's bad news M8 - hope you're sorted now?

Yeah getting there mate. Got plenty of pictures of it on my Facebook account, so if any of you's fancy a look sometime gis a shout.

Back