Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

whats ppl's thought on this.. i kmow its the daily star .

I'm skeptical.
It's easy to make accusations about the dead as they cannot defend themselves.
I won't be watching the program, if he had been alive then I would have but he has no redress so the whole program will be one sided.

I agree about not being able to defend themselves.
Why say it now???
My views are people are after their 15 minutes of fame or looking for a quick £.

you lot think much as i do.
but this makes me think

"Radio host Paul Gambaccini, who said he had waited 30 years for these stories to come out, suggested the veteran presenter had threatened newspapers that his charity cash would dry up if they published the allegations."
Gambo has no axe to grind.
its hard to think there is no fire, to go with the smoke, here.

I truly do hope the allegations are wrong.
I wont watch the prog, either.
but i will keep an eye on its fallout.
as that is often more revealing.

you lot think much as i do.
but this makes me think

"Radio host Paul Gambaccini, who said he had waited 30 years for these stories to come out, suggested the veteran presenter had threatened newspapers that his charity cash would dry up if they published the allegations."
Gambo has no axe to grind.
its hard to think there is no fire, to go with the smoke, here.

I truly do hope the allegations are wrong.
I wont watch the prog, either.
but i will keep an eye on its fallout.
as that is often more revealing.

The fallout could be a further documentary naming all the people who kept quiet when they should have spoken out...

The fallout could be a further documentary naming all the people who kept quiet when they should have spoken out...

I think that will be the case.

We will get the same again when Cliff Richard passes on.

I'm not saying it didn't happen just why wait 40 years and for him to die before reporting on this.

I'm not saying it didn't happen just why wait 40 years and for him to die before reporting on this.

Very valid points. If it did happen, you could argue that those who didn't act were complicit.

Speaking out after he's dead is just muckraking for money.

yep, 100% with you on that one. i had it down for my next post!

whilst its not acceptable, as a defence.
i can see why people in the "industry" might keep schtum.
one wrong word could end your career.

Last edited:
Quote "The fallout could be a further documentary naming all the people who kept quiet when they should have spoken out... "Quote"

Well if that is the case then the people who new about his going ons are as guilty as he is for not reporting his illicit acts on young girls

i have to say i never watched the doc . and didnt want to... but if ppl have said yer its true "they knew about it". they should be as guilty as him

Back