Fleetwood Mac

Anyway!
Does anyone know this Mac, playing along with Chrissie Hynde ?

$_86.JPG

Only learned he was a musician today :)

Cos I was gonna tell someone to Stop Sobbing lol

Now that the "Hate-Hate" party is over lol.

I didn't think he'd done much wrong in the beginning of his posts. Because I've read through a few times to make sure. @IANB never got back to say if he ever got there, or liked the concert? pmsl :Hit:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did that :) :)

C'mon Ian lol
Where are ya?
Stuck in a lift? :Hit:

Last edited:
My bad and wasn't clocking as you can see by my other posts but having second thoughts here with pricks like you.

Infraction given for insulting another member to go along with your temp ban

I can see this going one way

Now that the "Hate-Hate" party is over lol.

I didn't think he'd done much wrong in the beginning of his posts. Because I've read through a few times to make sure. @IANB never got back to say if he ever got there, or liked the concert? pmsl :Hit:
yes I did get to see them mate and they were superb. Great show for a bunch of oldies. That's the second time we have seen them :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you made it :) 24 hrs either way, and we could've had a drink together :).
Next time eh! ;)

I found out this morning they are going to play at Wembley 16th June 2019, tickets on sale today at 9am.
F###ing sold out already :mad:

Revolving door, Lindsey, Stevie & Christine have left before and come back but not fired :confused:.

Buckingham nicks and Mcvey (Christine) Are the core of the mac imv i was fortunate to see them in there full line up

I saw them (1st time) last night at Wembley, their voices weren't great, but also weren't bad either after all they are in their 60's & 70's.
I enjoyed myself and Mike Campbell (of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers) and Neil Finn (of Crowded House) filled in for Lindsey quite well.
They played about 14 songs, 2 of them were "Weather With You" and "Free Fallin" which went down very well.

Back