Fleetwood Mac

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have tickets to see them in Glasgow next Wednesday hotel booked days off work arranged but im now sweating as they have cancelled their last two gigs Birmingham on Wednesday last minute and Manchester tonight (this morning) due to a band members illness. Suppose that's the risk you take when you book to see geriatric rockers. I will wait till sunday to see if they play the next gig they are headlining the IOW festival. If they pull out of that then the hotel is getting cancelled as I can cancel up to 24 hrs before . Fingers crossed all is well.

Hope it goes ahead Ian. I tried to book for Birmingham, but was too late. Just as well.

I have tickets to see them in Glasgow next Wednesday hotel booked days off work arranged but im now sweating as they have cancelled their last two gigs Birmingham on Wednesday last minute and Manchester tonight (this morning) due to a band members illness. Suppose that's the risk you take when you book to see geriatric rockers. I will wait till sunday to see if they play the next gig they are headlining the IOW festival. If they pull out of that then the hotel is getting cancelled as I can cancel up to 24 hrs before . Fingers crossed all is well.

I wanted to see them myself at the O2 but I will be on holiday, I hope it all goes well for you.

I feel sorry for the people who have bought over priced tickets from ticketmasters relative sites, for overly inflated prices. One of the reason I stopped going to gigs, I remember when You could buy tickets in most record shops and from the venue, these days big names seem to sell out within the hour, and then reappear on other s*ites.

@IANB tonight's the night hope you have a great time m8 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and the Mrs seen them on the 16th.
They were brilliant!! Around about 2 hours 20 minutes non stop.
Hows that for a pack of oldies lol
They enjoyed it as much as the crowd :)

Stayed up for the Wednesday & had a great night in the Stand comedy club.
Got to shake hands with Kevin Bridges (though he wasn't performing on the night).

So thanks to "The Mac", and all the other "Mcs (Scots)" we met. We had a fantastic few days.

hate said:
Enjoy the show mate awesome band and its something you wont get to see to often..
He's already seen the show!

Read the thread properly, and stop clocking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited nara's post so it makes sense

Sorry about that lol

He's already seen the show!

Read the thread properly, and stop clocking!

My bad and wasn't clocking as you can see by my other posts but having second thoughts here with pricks like you.

Kinda looks like u really wanna be here with an attitude like that. Can't say we'll miss you. Close the door on your way out. Have a nice day!

Will do... Also my posts have been deleted one was helping people configure Mgmcam and funny it was deleted must of been a CLOCKING one too

Well looking at your Rangers badge sums you up straightaway.

Back