flashing problem

popi110

Inactive User
Reaction score
can not seem to get IFA to work have had no problems in past but for some reason will not work here is my log any ideas please

0debug: DDF: Calibrating delay loop... debug: DDF: 67.79 BogoMIPS
debug: BMon V1.0 mID 01
debug: feID 7a gtxID 0b
debug: fpID 5a dsID http://Hallenberg.com
debug: HWrev X5 SWrev 0.81
debug: B/Ex/Fl(MB) 32/00/08
WATCHDOG reset enabled
debug: autoboot aborted from terminal
dbox2:root>
dbox2:root> boot net net net net net net net net net net
debug:
BOOTP/TFTP bootstrap loader (v0.3)
debug:
debug: Transmitting BOOTP request via broadcast
debug: Given up BOOTP/TFTP boot
boot net failed
debug:
debug:
boot net failed
debug:
debug:
boot net failed
debug:
debug:
boot net failed
debug:
debug:
boot net failed
debug:
debug:
boot net failed
debug:
debug:
boot net failed
debug:
debug:
boot net failed
debug:
debug:
boot net failed
boot: elfcopy failed: 16
dbox2:root>
------ Zusatzinformationen ------
Gewählter Netzwerkadapter: Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC - Packet Scheduler Miniport (0)
IP-Adresse des Netzwerkadapters: 192.168.2.101
IP-Adresse die die dbox bekommt: 192.168.2.202
Comport: Communications Port (COM1)
Betriebssystem: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
CPU 1: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz @ 3200 MHz
CPU 2: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz @ 3200 MHz
Dateiname des Images: Cryo_Sportster_Pro_1.02_Ultra1.4b_2x.img
Imagetyp: Zwei Flashs
DBOX-IFA Version: 2.0
------ Powered by http://www.dboxservice-hallenberg.de ------

Hi,

your network works not correct !! error message "boot net failed"
pls check this

what should i look for in the network setings
cheers
pete

no not had to in the past but will give it a go

have you firewall and anti virus sofware deactivated. it seems to be a firewall is blocking your network traffic

hi have the same problem how do i turn off hyper threading???
many thanks

in the bios of your motherboard you can disable the hyper threading. i use also the program to flash the boxs and i must disable this.

excuse me for being a bit thick but how do i get to the bios to turn it off do i go to system information?

then you turn in the computer you must press the button DEL on your keyboard if you have a award bios.

sorry mate even more lost now can you step by step how to turn off hyperthreading please

when you turn on your computer at the first screen that comes up it might say press ?? to enter setup. mine is F1 but all are different. could be delete or any of the other F buttons. so when you reboot pc if it doesnt say anything just take turns to press the F buttons (as soon as you reboot) till you get to the bios options

thanks krazy legs sussed that bit now, still having probs getting my box off the kein system though its a sagem with 2x which i flashed with a 1x image, ive read all the tuts etc tried holding up button and power etc having got null cable any ideas all firewalla off etc no norton

sorry krazy legz sort of highjacked this thread from other user who had a similar problem i aint got a null cable so no boot log i got a kein system message which i cant replace, i notice in the boot manager bottom right corner says pinging box failed i assume im doing something wrong or something is blocking my connection have disabled all firewalls removed norton etc am now stuck

it always says that in dbox boot manager. are you using IFA? have you set your NIC speed to 10half duplex?

yes using ifa as for my settings set up network with guide from fergal connection type is 10base half duplex whatever thats means, i did connect to box using flash xp no probs as i flashed the wrong image hence the kein system, just cant get it to flash pacino using ifa

if i were you i'd buy a null modem cable of borrow one. since it's in kein system IFA is the only way out of it. and if the network isnt connecting to your box your working blind.

did you disable any other network connections other than the one you wish to use?

ok now thanks for your help i had a firewall problem i also turned of hyper threading
again thanks for help

:banana: hooray got my box outa the kein system, recommendation to all to buy a null modem cable worked first time with ifa, now ivw just gotta get the dam thing working and ill be over the moon:drink:

Back