flashing green symbol after updating the box

junaidmalik

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello everyone

just a quick one, i got that flashing green symbol which means to update right, when i do the update and the box restarts the symbol is still their flashing and it shows i have one update to do but every time i run the update my box restarts and the green flashing symbol is still their ??

any ideas why

Thanks

that sounds to me like you are running openvix on you zgemma, If you are I wouldn't do online updates as Vix dont supported by zgemma, I get the same issue on my solo2 it will be a plugin you have installed that's not part of the vix image.

nothing to worry about

Hi thanks for the reply im running OpenVix but i been updating the box for a long time and its all been fine, it would say example 59 updates and i would do that with no problem,but now when i do the updates it does all of them and leaves one
what is the best way forward, meaning how do i update the box and how do i remove the flashing icon please
that sounds to me like you are running Openvix on you zgemma, If you are I wouldn't do online updates as Vix dont supported by zgemma, I get the same issue on my solo2 it will be a plugin you have installed that's not part of the vix image.

nothing to worry about

Go into update menu and turn off auto update this will stop light from showing

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back