firefox1965

Inactive User
Reaction score
trying to flash this box, got through all the commands to here
cd \non (press enter)
cd hal (press enter)
cm_tuner 19 (press enter)
write (press enter)
annex_a (for ntlpure and telewest replace with annex_b) (press enter****)
write (press enter)
usb_mac_address <your usb mac address here> (press enter)
write (press enter)
after powering of modem i cant connect to internet and when looking at the front of modem far left light is on and also the 3rd from left.

where i may have gone wrong is entering the DS frequeny , do i enter the frequency that is left in hyperterminal after the doing these commands cd \cm_hal
scan_stop
cd \
??
Also when doing this command write_memory -s 4 0x807e8b98 0xAABBCCDD , Do i replace 0xAABBCCDD with the mac addy i intend to use??

advice will be appreciated

enter your DS frequency in http://192.168.100.1, your frequency depends on what area you are in, wether it be tw c&w or ntl pure.

as far as your mac addy goes, pretend the mac you are gonna use is 11:22:33:44:55:66, enter these commands into hyperterm, replacing whats needed...

write_memory -s 4 0x807e8b98 0x11223344
write_memory -s 2 0x807e8b9c 0x5566
cd \non
write

trying to flash this box, got through all the commands to here
cd \non (press enter)
cd hal (press enter)
cm_tuner 19 (press enter)
write (press enter)
annex_a (for ntlpure and telewest replace with annex_b) (press enter****)
write (press enter)
usb_mac_address <your usb mac address here> (press enter)
write (press enter)
after powering of modem i cant connect to internet and when looking at the front of modem far left light is on and also the 3rd from left.

where i may have gone wrong is entering the DS frequeny , do i enter the frequency that is left in hyperterminal after the doing these commands cd \cm_hal
scan_stop
cd \
??
Also when doing this command write_memory -s 4 0x807e8b98 0xAABBCCDD , Do i replace 0xAABBCCDD with the mac addy i intend to use??

advice will be appreciated

i dont type all that.
all i do is flash the ntl250/255/sb5101 and after completed i close hyperterminal and use config tool alot easier m8.
saves all the keyboard wear and tear a.

cheers for the replies, still not got it working so i'm gonna look for that config tool in downloads

cheers for all the help, all up and running now, used the 97 config tool.

A Big Thanx Hideki for the tool and all those that put the haynes manual and ambit 250 ultimate together

cheers for all the help, all up and running now, used the 97 config tool.

A Big Thanx Hideki for the tool and all those that put the haynes manual and ambit 250 ultimate together

glad your all sorted and up and running m8.
nice one.

Back