flashing 800se

immi79

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi everyone, just have ordered 800se with wifi, new model clone fome china, want to learn as much as i can before it arrive safe and sound . need to know some howto to flash images on this box. i have dm7020s before, flashing is not a problem on that, but heard there some boot stuff in this 800se clone, dont know nothing bout it, need some advise on that if you guys could help me out, or post some usefull links on that :)

Its not too hard mate,hold down the on button and switch on dreambox beside where u plug in.once you see stop on your lcd let go off the on button,you will see an ip address.if you have an image downloaded which has the same bootloader your box has your ready to go.enter the ip in your pc,laptop the one your dm800 is showing.a page will come up on your pc asking you to browse for your image.just go to where you put your image select it and let it flash.just makesure the image is same as bootloader.:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

thanks for the help guys, cleared almost everything :), so SSL84b is the latest bootloader by now if m not wrong?
wot doest these 2 points mean? didnt get these 2 points
?
-used only with original drivers 9-11-2011
-nfi,bin and ipk files are attached

as i get it, i should go with the latest SSL first then flash the image?

allrussian-dm800se-02-01-2011, boot84 ,sim2.10, thats wot the box says in description, so will have to update the bootloader to avoid any issues right?

also have read there some images for dm800se that are patched already and dont need the bootloader update, they update the bootloader itself, is that right?

box also have wifi, do i need to install the driver for it manually of the image will install it by itself that i flash?

Back