VU+ Duo flashfxp wont connect

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys- ive always used flashfxp as my ftp client to connect to my duo to transfer stuff to and from the duo to my laptop...now flashfxp wont connect to the duo...ive checked network settings , port 21, username is root password is what i choose myself...bit just wont connect anymore, restarted modem. wire less router, du box, etc...unintalled flashfxp and reinstalled but wont connect any ideas..

hi guys- ive always used flashfxp as my ftp client to connect to my duo to transfer stuff to and from the duo to my laptop...now flashfxp wont connect to the duo...ive checked network settings , port 21, username is root password is what i choose myself...bit just wont connect anymore, restarted modem. wire less router, du box, etc...unintalled flashfxp and reinstalled but wont connect any ideas..

Hi mate have you tried connecting to box using a different FTP program as a test or completely uninstall get rid of your current flashfxp and/or download another copy and start over.

Yes, I've tried filezilla, dreambox edit, my laptop sees the duo as I can ping to it, I also useto connect to duo via my smartphone via vu player app,, but that don't work anymore

can only be network related.using DCC do a scan/search see what it finds maybe IP address has changed for some reason it can only be something along these lines.

reflashed box with image and saved settings, still same, so downloadedof flashfxp again, with a patch, seems to be working now, ..anyone got link for a patched version of latest flash fxp?

Connection via a router of crossover cable mate ?

What about firewalls in your router or on your PC blocking FTP ?

Back