fkin hit n run 2@

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
a really good friend of mines nephew was hit by a car somewhere up by birmingham yesterday, the driver didnt stop. after emergency surgery he has just died :( 12 years old :(:( i hope they catch this cnut and ,well i dont know but i hope its nasty, fcuker

They should lock the offender up in a small room with the parents for an hour and turn their backs!

We'll see if they do it again. They were probably drunk or stoned in a stolen car!

very sorry 2 hear m8.....People like that make my stomach churn.....they have no respect or consideration for anyone or anything ...not even themselves, and should receive none when being dealt with!

bring in castration for these tawts and rid us of the next generation of scum!

Hope theyre caught and get wot they deserves!!!!

Very sorry to hear about the 12 year old. The hit and run driver should be thrown in the prison for LIFE and I mean Life.

Sorry to hear that.

Tbh thats worrying, i mean it could happen to anyone.

Yeah i agree life the fecker.. no infact slaughter the fecker.

But with the state of a criminal system, the people who commit such crimes only get a few months and then tagged.

so best to do it yourself these days .. do the time and be happy with the fact the person who's done this crime is dead. which is what we seen on the news recently. but they killed his parents.

what a prick. hopefully they caught him on camera and can get his license details.

Really sorry to hear your news mate, hope they catch him and deal with him properly - not just slap his/her wrist!

OMG, that's horrible.

My thoughts are with you and your friends family.

Sorry to hear that m8, Hope they catch the fecker and hang him by his balls. There is no need for that.

Sorry to here this sad news.
I really hope the culprit gets caught & gets what is coming to them. The only way to deter these W**kers from commiting these crimes is for much stronger punishments sod tagging & community service BRING BACK HANGING our justice system is way to soft

sorry to hear that m8 a hope they get the bastard and run over him at a high speed in a car

sorry to read of your bad news mate, i hope who ever did this has the courage to come forward and hand themselves in, the family must be devastated.

Back