Fixed TM800HD Image

kaostech

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well thats what i hope santa brings me for christmas : santahat

a quote by myself from 25th July 2011 about Christmas 2011

well I wouldn't be surprised if we are still having this conversation around Christmas time mate :) lol

a year later, not a dig but a fact :)

You can only hope, but with TM declaring the TM800 obsolete it's highly unlikely you'll see much further development...I did warn members to be wary when the TM800 was released.. but the fanboy crew insisted on continuing to try to convince people that a turd was a diamond... Hate to say it.. But I told you so...
The core hardware/chip set/driver issues are never going to get fixed without TM involvement, which won't happen.. so there's no point waiting for a new image it's more serious than that.. A new image can't save this box... Without proper drivers an image is crippled.. To be fair I'm not even convinced the hardware is entirely not to blame.. it's some random crap NXP chip set not proven to be enigma 2 compatibility.

I'am not bothered if they do or don't its been a learning curve and ive already got my next box lined up. Rat your santapoop is cool and very true hahaha. What ive been wanting to do for a laugh is make a youtube video on the tm800hd permanat fix by smashing it to bits with a hammer now that would be cool and there would be know more waiting :)

Back