Fixed Bugs

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
ok you might have been aware that i have been messing with the top section of the forums, well if you look at the top part of the forums you wuill see everything is alligned correctly and now you can see all the buttons

use the search everyone it saves so much time :)

i will also in the next few days be sorting the posts column and thread alignment :) they are slightly out not noticable but it annoys me :(

if there is any other bugs you need squashing give me a shout while i am in the mood :)

Mickie D if there is any other bugs you need squashing give me a shout while i am in the mood

Iv got some in my back garden that need squashing m8 now the sun is coming out if you can sort that for me while your in the mood, lmao. :)

Regards Gazer.

lol im right onit Gaz

one in my missus if you can sort it m8, its like random nagging and whinging about anything, i cant work out what triggers it or what stops it once it starts. (have noticed that 8 cans of stella seems to stop it untill next day)

cheers m8 lol

yes i am making a script... where you put the mrs infront of the computer and it plays repeats of eastenders and coronation street .... on a huge loop

its in beta.... and you need a spare computer mine wont move from mine now :(

Back