fitting a sports back box onto a diesel?

L33tpL4y4

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wonding what it would sound like, i have a Bmw 325TDS its a 2.5 turbo diesel engine with 6 pistons so the power is there but what would it sound like. Theres a place near me called dees exhaust, i priced a new stainless steel setup back to the Cat and its 250 all in he has to cut the bumper and stuff. hes good i hear but is it going to sound alright and will it make the car slower?

Cheers in advance

Dont know mate sorry but I really want one of those cars :)

english

dont think the sound will change much on a diesel m8 , wont go any slower , they only go better without the cat on , just but a chrome tail piece if its just looks your after

Last edited:
no problem guys. Thanks for the info. Id like abit of noise but wouldnt wanna pay 250 if it didnt sound better, might just go for the twin tail end on its own. Cheers again

no problem guys. Thanks for the info. Id like abit of noise but wouldnt wanna pay 250 if it didnt sound better, might just go for the twin tail end on its own. Cheers again

A loosly tied bean can around the tailpipe could give just as fearsome a noise]

If you want to go to the extreme take the box off,open up the back box and take out the baffels,then re-weld,fit and start up.

should be alot better hehehe

talk about a bit of noise..

Mr P

Back