Firefox plugins & addons. What have you got?

Moriens

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'd forgotten how good Firefox was until I loaded the 1.06 beta and the fully fledged version. It was only after reading the posts from Zoo & co that prompted me to reload it.
What extras are you guys running, if any? For instance I saw that there was an adblocker and various other extras too.
That made me wonder how everyone had there's set up.

Latest firefox working well with the following extensions

Adblock----No more ads
Tweak network----For speeding up firefox
Spellbound----for picking up silly spelling mistakes often done in forum posts
Downthemall----Download file manager great for grabbing everything off a webpage in 1 go.

Glad youve been converted m8........ i havent loaded any extras just the usual plug-ins from sites like macromedia player and so on.......

was using it about a year ago, but never got round to installing on new lappy.
I liked the tabbed browser and the no-nonsense approach, also the non-M$ approach does appeal.
Just goes to show what a monopoly M$ has of the market with an OS embedded browser, most peeps will chug along happily with ie6, completely oblivious.

Just installed ADBLOCK see what this baby can do :)

i use adblock and a few skins.
i used to have a ext that you could right click on a image and make it larger as well but with a uprade it no longer worked and i have not been able to find it again .but there are hundreds to choose from

If you like browsing the net, try 'Stumble'. You put in your interests click a button and different pages come up. You can rate them and read and write reviews of the pages you visit. It sure is a time killer lol. :)

i find thuderbird-tray useful.as its name suggests it loads and runs thunderbird from the system tray at start up

Foxytunes is a hit for me! allows you to control your music player (be it winamp/wmp/itunes etc) from within the browser.

Adblock, possibly the best extension ever - takes some time to get setup, keep right clicking thoes ads and blocking them * instead of the file name often works !!

also running:

sage - rss viewer
chatzilla - irc chat
tabbrowser preferences, FLST, undoclosetab, tab X, unread tabs - all make tabbed browsing much better
GooglePreview - shows thumbnails of gogole search results
Nuke Anything - remove anything from a website [mainly used for printing pages]
Smiley Xtra - loads of smilies for forums
Session saver - saves the session when you close firefox

For loads of extensions try: h**p://extensionroom.mozdev.org/

unless you have Protowall - as that blocks the updates (have to edit the IP's)

i use most of the extentions already added also use roboform which is good for filling in online forms :D

Back