find the registration ?

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
there use to be a link on here that you entered a registration number and it gave you details of previous owners etc
anyone know of that site or the thread I mean ?

That would be handy!

I know of sites where you can view details of the car, ie. Date of Registration, colour, engine capacity etc, but I never seen one where it gives u previous owners.

I've also seen a site where it will tell u whether or not a particular car is insured.

never seen that one m8 .. we have had a few reg checkers thats all have seen

there use to be a link on here that you entered a registration number and it gave you details of previous owners etc
anyone know of that site or the thread I mean ?

wouldn't that be in contravention of the data ptotection act m8

you put reg in and it showed you if it was still around mybe
something like that lol

i dont know of a website that does it but there is a number you can text and it gives you number of previous owners, any accidents your cars been in, colour changes etc...

I think its about 3 quid to txt it, i'll try find the number...

EDIT

Found these:

www.mycarcheck.com

Car Text Check

should be free info IMO

cheers guys should have enough info now :)

i look forward to your post in the rant room when you realise the car you just bought has been fooked 20 times lol

this just told me that 3 weeks before i bought my car, it failed on shitloads of stuff, when i bought the car it had a 12 month MOT

since then ive replaced ball joints, broken spring on suspension, fixed lights, changed a sensor on a wheel and brakes are next

methinks a garage has given a dodgey certificate out, without even looking at the car

have u checked on there ? should tell u wot it failed on before the pass too

Back