finally its here ....lost season 4

I heard a rumour that there are only going to be a few episodes and then it will stop again and we'll have to wait for the rest of them because of the writers strike. Does anyone know if that's true?

The strke has had an affect but its not as major as 1st thought because strike has ended. Originally it was to be 8 episodes then a 6 month break but they had to change things, so the strike actually helped those of us who like it.

We can expect 7 episodes then a break until 24th April and another 6 episodes after that.

What's more, episode eight of this season of Lost will no longer have to serve as a makeshift finale--as was previously the scenario with no end to the strike in sight--and will now become a minipremiere (because word is it's a jaw-dropper) and be the lead for the back end of Lost's season.
This splits season four into seven episodes and six episodes, with a six-week break in between. The last six will begin April 24

Last edited:
Is it just me or, even as an avid fan, does the thought of a quantum physics degree requirement really put you off season 4. Don't get me wrong I'll still be watching it but I thought it was weird enough without having to try and understand the special theory of relativity???

I heard that they are to drag this out to 2010. Whats the point imo, surely people just want to see the conclusion of this show. Its already dragged on long enough, with no real conclusion in site. Just bomb the island, and kill them all I say. Sooner the better.

I heard that they are to drag this out to 2010. Whats the point imo, surely people just want to see the conclusion of this show. Its already dragged on long enough, with no real conclusion in site. Just bomb the island, and kill them all I say. Sooner the better.

LMAO....I actually love the show, confusing as it may be, it really has me hooked, I don't care how long they drag it out. This season has started really well and will keep me intrigued. Maybe I am just sad but I don't care anymore....lol

LMAO....I actually love the show, confusing as it may be, it really has me hooked, I don't care how long they drag it out. This season has started really well and will keep me intrigued. Maybe I am just sad but I don't care anymore....lol

I have never watched any of them, but my missus is making me watch this series. I still dont get how the hell you can have a polar bear on a tropical island. That is just plain stupid. Even with quantum physics, its just getting beyond the realms of fantasy now, and into the realms of pure stupidity.

is it just me or have they not answered a single question from the previous 3 seasons? lol

the polar bear??

the smoke monster??

the darma people??

who the feck is ben really??

whats the strange cabin all about??

how exactly did desmond get there?? and why was he there?? he was being watched... but why!?

what happened to everyone who was there originally??

how long have they had their little housing site for??

so many questions... not a single answer! and now its getting into time travel!? its got to be said you put this into words and you think "what a pile of gash", but will i be downloading the latest episode on friday? fook yeh! LOL

is it just me or have they not answered a single question from the previous 3 seasons? lol

the polar bear??
They came from the hydra station - where they held Jack, Kate and Sawyer in season 3... Fish biscuit anyone?

the smoke monster??
Not yet reveled - possibly a Dharma security device, possibly some sort of manifestation of the island able to take the form of people (Yemi, Walt, Jack's dad etc)

the darma people??
Supposedly there to study the effects of the island and to predict the end of humanity using the numbers. There is a theory on the 'net that they where there as a last bastillion should the end come to the rest of the world - an ark if you like.

who the feck is ben really??
Not yet reveled either, but Miles' figure was a bit too exact to be random...

whats the strange cabin all about??
Its where Jacob lives or possibly imprisoned by Ben/the island.

how exactly did desmond get there??
On the boat given to him by Libby.
and why was he there??
He shipwrecked on an around the world yacht race he entered to proove himself to Penny's dad.
he was being watched... but why!?
The Others where watching to make sure that they hadn't been discovered, but also to find out the purpose of the Swan station - either why the numbers had to be entered, or what happened if they weren't.

what happened to everyone who was there originally??
The 'natives' or the Dharma people? The natives culled the people Dharma had sent to the island, apart from Ben. It has not been explained how the natives got to the island - its possible they were on the Black Rock when it wrecked on the island. Since then they have been joined by people recruited by Ben from the mainland (i.e. Juliette etc).

how long have they had their little housing site for??
Dharma built it, so since they killed the Dharma lot...

so many questions... not a single answer! and now its getting into time travel!? its got to be said you put this into words and you think "what a pile of gash", but will i be downloading the latest episode on friday? fook yeh! LOL

Most of this has been said on the show, but the there is more over at Lostpedia

They came from the hydra station - where they held Jack, Kate and Sawyer in season 3... Fish biscuit anyone?

Not yet reveled - possibly a Dharma security device, possibly some sort of manifestation of the island able to take the form of people (Yemi, Walt, Jack's dad etc)

Supposedly there to study the effects of the island and to predict the end of humanity using the numbers. There is a theory on the 'net that they where there as a last bastillion should the end come to the rest of the world - an ark if you like.

Not yet reveled either, but Miles' figure was a bit too exact to be random...

Its where Jacob lives or possibly imprisoned by Ben/the island.

On the boat given to him by Libby.
He shipwrecked on an around the world yacht race he entered to proove himself to Penny's dad.
The Others where watching to make sure that they hadn't been discovered, but also to find out the purpose of the Swan station - either why the numbers had to be entered, or what happened if they weren't.

The 'natives' or the Dharma people? The natives culled the people Dharma had sent to the island, apart from Ben. It has not been explained how the natives got to the island - its possible they were on the Black Rock when it wrecked on the island. Since then they have been joined by people recruited by Ben from the mainland (i.e. Juliette etc).

Dharma built it, so since they killed the Dharma lot...

Most of this has been said on the show, but the there is more over at Lostpedia

WTF. I am even more confused now. Still dont understand how a polar bear gets on a tropical island, and survived. What the hell did it eat?

nice answers there pob - the answers ARE coming - and you can put lots together yourself. i fcking LOVE it.

you wanna know how i think it will end? u seen the unseen orientation video from 'the orchid' where a duplicate rabbit appears? basically matter cant exist in the same time/space. maybe the 'incident' talked about was a time travel experiement where the ISLAND was sent say... 108 minute into the future? the button was there to reset the field and keep it there - because if there's 2 exact items from different dimensions in the SAME time space=- BOOOOOM! but since the buttons gone... the time difference is getting shorter maybe?

when faraday check the 'package' sent from the ship, it was 77 minutes out, but it SEEMED like he expected it to be more. Also, when Des was jumping around, faraday said "you were gone 75 minutes" - so maybe they're coming BACK into sync? maybe thats how the island/series will end...

i dunno.. it's another theory.

it's all to do with Jim from Neighbours, Penny's dad buying the Black Rock Journal, captained by Hanso (buried on the island somewhere!!), alvar hanso who set up hanso faoundation, who comission the Dharma experiments on the island ORIGINALLY.

don't forget that bloke who never aged from Series 3 - he's 1 of the original inhanitants or hostiles.

phew. tab break ;)

Last nights was just like one of the old episodes, it just let us know who Juliet actually is and now we know she isn't a baddie so we can appreciate her baps. I am glad it wasn't another real thought provoling episode because my brain still hurts from last week.

i havnt seen any of the new series yet due to me not having sky!
bummer

i havnt seen any of the new series yet due to me not having sky!
bummer

Download them m8 or I am sure if you use the search button you will find some threads saying where to watch them online....I may be wrong though but I think there is a thread somewhere about online episodes.

Download them m8 or I am sure if you use the search button you will find some threads saying where to watch them online....I may be wrong though but I think there is a thread somewhere about online episodes.

Used to have a site to download them off but they have stopped being put up.
now not even sure where to look, shame as i liked the series.

For Lost haters...sorry but I am keeping this thread alive..lol

WOW...what an excellent episode that was. Most the way through it I thought I knew all the Oceanic 6 but ended up I only knew 5. Nice to see an episode about Sun, as I really like her. Michael is back...no big surprise as his name was in the credits for weeks so it was only a matter of time. Flash backs and flash forwards, I don't care I still love this program.

Looks like they have changed things around again and we can expect another episode next week.

so we have
Kate
Jack
Hurley
Sayeed
Sun

wonder who will be the 6th.

For Lost haters...sorry but I am keeping this thread alive..lol

WOW...what an excellent episode that was. Most the way through it I thought I knew all the Oceanic 6 but ended up I only knew 5. Nice to see an episode about Sun, as I really like her. Michael is back...no big surprise as his name was in the credits for weeks so it was only a matter of time. Flash backs and flash forwards, I don't care I still love this program.

Looks like they have changed things around again and we can expect another episode next week.

so we have
Kate
Jack
Hurley
Sayeed
Sun

wonder who will be the 6th.

whats with Jin being dead AND alive? lol
thats confused me.

Last weeks episode, desmonds episode was the best episode of lost since episode one!

whats with Jin being dead AND alive? lol
thats confused me.

Last weeks episode, desmonds episode was the best episode of lost since episode one!

He is only dead in the flash forward to the future, on present island time he is still there so expect to still see him.

Desmond episode was really good. I really want to know who the 6th person is though.

Back