finally its here ....lost season 4

theseeker

Inactive User
Reaction score
Cant wait !!! Lost season 4 starts tomorrow in the u.s. Its a 2 hour special and looks gooood.

Unfortunately we gotta wait till sunday 9pm Sky1.

unless you got Virgin media, in which case you are fooked

Anyone else looking forward to some more unanswered questions being left unanswered !!! lol

lol cant wait either m8, i have virgin so download it and usually watch it with the gf on Saturday!

Its my favourite TV show, and the ender for last season was just weird. Probably watch the final two episodes from last season on Friday as a reminder of what happened.

lost is really good for recapping the last series in its entirety at the start of a new one :)

however, also looking forward to this.

trailers look good, looks like the "rescue" crew are there to wipe out everyone on the island, or so thats what they (the trailers) want you to believe. Not sure how its gonna tie in with the end of the last series yet though .
Keeps you guessing, thats for sure !

I am looking forward to it myself, its on in US tonight so 1st think Friday morning I will download it.

been waiting months for lost to be back on the tele, I think this season will be the best yet. look at me "season" im talking like a bloody yank now lol

your gonna have to wait a bit guys, not on till tonight in the states so expect to get a decent(confirmed real) download some time friday afternoonish.

Its now been up on newsservers for a couple of hours

HD X264 VERSION

#a.b.mm@efnet - req 45004 - Lost.S04E01.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU - [01/38] - ctu-x264-lost.401.r00 (1/129)

SD XVID VERSION

#a.b.mm@EFNet - Req 44991 - Lost.S04E01.HDTV.XviD-XOR - 01/28 - lost.s04e01.hdtv.xvid-xor.nfo (1/1)

Both work

just finished watching it with the missus. pretty good start, still gutted about charlie though, i am sure it will get better as this season goes on just like last season did.
At the moment though, I am a bit...well......lost . :D

Glad you said it was a good start seeker but I have still to watch it. Don;t know what happened to Charlie but I guess he is out of it now. Don't worry pal you havent spoilt it for me, I am intrigued even more. I will watch it tomorrow.

i watched it, first half was boring, but the second half was good,

just have to wait for next weeks ep for things to start making sense

Glad you said it was a good start seeker but I have still to watch it. Don;t know what happened to Charlie but I guess he is out of it now. Don't worry pal you havent spoilt it for me, I am intrigued even more. I will watch it tomorrow.

I was careful not to give any spoilers, charlie died in the end of last series. Now the series has started without him, you start to miss him like.

To tell thwe truth seeker its been that long I have forgot about what happened, as long as Kates & Sun are still there I will watch it.

Jaffa, they actually broadcasted a 2 hour Lost-athon, the 1st hour was a recap of the entire story, the 2nd hour was the actual episode.

Grab the recap episode if you need reminded of the events in the past few series.

I couldnt believe it when they killed of Shannon (see pic)................she was such a good actress :)

On a serious note tho i dont think killing Charlie was good, i liked Charlie and i liked him with Claire. Gf was crying when he died :eek:

Downloaded the 2 episodes from last night but wont get to see them till tomorrow night........cant wait. First ones a special recap i think tho.

Its technically NOT season 4 that they are showing now. One of the producers (Lindelhof I think) stated that its more of a continuation of Season 3 and the real season 4 starts in september.
There are only about 8 episodes in this current run so it ain't on for long!

Back