finally its here ....lost season 4

Seriously hot!

Think I may start watching Lost. The older episodes of course....the ones where Shannon is still alive :)

watch it with the sound down, shes a pain in the arse!

Have a look at the baps on Juliet as well in the 1st episode of season 3!

Yeah but Juliet's a baddie and as much as i like her baps i don't like her, well i don't trust her yet anyway!

John Locke is the one not to trust....he IS Jacob! If you understand that then you'll be up to date!

best series ever by a mile the last series they went back in time a lot this series i hear they go forward in time into their futures does anyone know if this is the case cant wait to see seson 4...

yea i thought series 3 was the best so far .
They did go forward in time quite a lot in this first episode, but they have done it in such a way as to make whats actually going on even more puzzling ! great stuff though

Episode 3 has given us even more to mull over, instead of answering questions it has created even more of them....for me anyway...lol

At least we know another member of the Oceanic 6 who got off the island. Roll on next episode.

watched the 1st 2 episodes of season 4,i think so far this series is great,,it seems like lost aint been on for years,lol,so glad its back,but im just as confused as ever lol.cant wait to watch episode 3.....:Clap:

i noticed her baps daz,there great aint they mate,cant take my eyes off them lol,i think juliet is propper hot....:Cheers:

John Locke is the one not to trust....he IS Jacob! If you understand that then you'll be up to date!

We have seen both at the same time so he cant be Jacob. Locke is a nutter but hes a good guy at heart.

Oh Rats,I've came in half drunk seen the lost thread and jump on it, might of been a mistake as i was going to watch it with the misses tomorrow, even tho she would rather wathc touchwoood. Which come on is complete crap.

Im sure i'll forget all what has been said in this thread abt lost by tomorrow, but knowing my luck i'll click on it when i see it tomorrow morning.

Lost to me is twin peaks but on a island

We have seen both at the same time so he cant be Jacob. Locke is a nutter but hes a good guy at heart.

Not necessarily. All you saw was a supposed manifestation of Jacob in a chair. How does Walt keep popping up if he is supposedly not there?
John Locke was well spooked when he went in the cabin and things started happening. How do you know he wasn't an experiment in one of the stations and Ben wasn't trying to provoke some kind of a paranormal response from him.

I think some of them have been to the island before now and the so-called flash forwards currently being shown are actually from BEFORE they are on the island this time.
If that makes sense!!!

ok theory time,

in this series 6 will get off the island and then the next series will be about there jounery back. thats just my view about it all. I also think at some point ken dodd will appear with his tickle brush and chase ppl round the island.

i hate lost,it sucks-first series was interesting,the rest have just taken the piss with viewers and losts reputation,it should have ended last season,now there jumping the shark

its all a dream and charlie wakes up in the shower

So we now know another one who got off the island, I won't say incase some people haven't seen it.

I heard a rumour that there are only going to be a few episodes and then it will stop again and we'll have to wait for the rest of them because of the writers strike. Does anyone know if that's true?

I heard a rumour that there are only going to be a few episodes and then it will stop again and we'll have to wait for the rest of them because of the writers strike. Does anyone know if that's true?

very true m8,all the good shows have come to a standstill already,hell even prison break was only 12/13 episodes this season cos ov it

and no 24 till 2009

Series 4, 5 & 6 have all been chopped down from 24 to 16 episodes each series, & that was before the strikes. It has now been fixed to 13 episodes only for this season and the remaining will roll-over and be added to series 5 next year. Additionally this series will stop for a 1 month break after episode 8 because of filming delay during the strike. There is supposedly a cliff hanger moment at the end of ep8 to keep you hooked for the rest.....

Back