Fifa 10 (Xbox360 + PS3)

Gavvodka

Inactive User
Reaction score
Asda are selling fifa for £26.71 for the first 24hrs of release. Fifa is out today :Clap:

i'm sure tesco are doing a price war, but not sure what that is.

Good price, I been playing it for a few days courtesy of ixtreme on the 360 and the Global360 NZB release.
I wouldnt buy the game, dont think much to it at all...nothing special.

asda is an instore only offer, tesco entertainment website are offering it free delivery for less than £25.

just bought mine at asda this morning, for Dutcho.....I am awaiting my reward later.....lol

tesco are doing it for £25, and if u have a currys near u, get them to price match tesco and they will take another 10% of the difference off. so u will get it for around £23.50

morrisons also £24.99!

just cum back from tesco store in newcastle, 25 quid mate and its yours............

will try to go in a bit buts such an effort to leave the house looool : P

Amazon got it for 24.97 with free del aswell...

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-Arts-FIFA-Xbox-360/dp/B002C1BCBG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1254516355&sr=8-2]FIFA 10 (Xbox 360): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games[/ame]

its a bargain. great game. love the live season feature. :)

it must be selling fast, i went to my local morrisons tonight, and said to the wife i might buy fifa, we went in and it was no1 in the chart so i picked it up an took it to the till, as i was at the till the phone rang and they was asking if they had it in stock, the girl said no just sold the last, then a lad walked in an asked, same answer they all gone, the lad said to me i was a lucky man lol, looks like i got the last copy

i was gonna wait until pro evo came out and decide, but im gona pick this up tmrw because even if i dont like it, i could probably get £25 in couple months or so.... will pricematch at gamestation as i've got £18 on a giftcard and pro evo 09 to trade in....

Great prices I see from the news sources places like Game (rip off merchants) and HMV etc are all kicking up shit because the supermarkets are pricing them out of it, personlly I liked PES 2009 better this time round well the demo on 360 anyway.

i used to be a PES player, since fifa08 i got converted, PES just turns out pish year after year, tho this year isnt as bad as the last few efforts.

Anyone know what price it is now in the Supermarkets?

I forgot all about it and might go tomorrow for it!

Just went to ASDA and its sold out everywhere so ordered it for £25 on amazon, getting it on tuesday.

Cheers anyway

damnn i was too slow, its up at over £35 everywhere
dont suppose any1 still knows anywhere doing it for 25...

Back