Ferguson ariva 120hd and A5H code.

combo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ferguson ariva 120hd and ASH code.

My ferguson ariva 120hd stared to display this ASH code and now, the box wont switch on at all:(

Is there anything that can be done!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: Ferguson ariva 120hd and ASH code.

Yes m8 to recover your box you need a null modem cable and the sofware attached. If you need any further help just post back here.

Attachments

• Ariva_HDcombo_Upgrader.zip
    1,020.4 KB · Views: 110
Thank you cuebase, why did this happen do you think?
What adaptor is then needed to connect the Null Modem Cable to the PC?

Thank you again.

Last edited:
It can happen for many reasons, bad flash, load channel file from wrong version or just corrupt software. let us know you got at back ok.

Thank you cuebase, why did this happen do you think?

Thank you again.

OK thanks again.
I dont see a socket on my laptop for the null Modem Cable to connect to, is there an adaptor i might need?

yes most new laptops ship without serial port, you can get an rs232 to usb adapter but just be carfull what one you buy especially if your running windows 7 as drivers can be a problem, If you no sombody with an older laptop it might be worth borrowing as it dosent take long.

yes most new laptops ship without serial port, you can get an rs232 to usb adapter but just be carfull what one you buy especially if your running windows 7 as drivers can be a problem, If you no sombody with an older laptop it might be worth borrowing as it dosent take long.

OK thanks for the advice, it will take a day or two before I get the cable but thanks so far.

Yes m8 to recover your box you need a null modem cable and the software attached. If you need any further help just post back here.

So while I'm waiting on the cable, may I ask, after installing the software to recover the box, does the box need flashed again?

Thanks.

yes m8 it does, are you using a line on it. ie are you using a cam

yes m8 it does, are you using a line on it. ie are you using a cam

Right, yes I'm using a line at the moment.

Is there a latest flash version I should use?

Thanks for your speedy response.

(Had a look and I do have a desktop with the serial port, so that something)

Last edited:

When you recover your reciever just reflash by usb with the latest patch.

OK thank you again.

Yes m8 to recover your box you need a null modem cable and the software attached.

Just curious, does this software bring the box back to its default setting then?

the software allows you to flash the box using serial cable, you need the oriiginal non patched firmware to do this, if you dont have it post here and i will upload it.

Just curious, does this software bring the box back to its default setting then?

Last edited:

Well, if it's no bother cuebase it wont go a miss having it, might come in handy :)

Thank you.

Well, if it's no bother cuebase it wont go a miss having it, might come in handy :)

Thank you.

No Problem

Attachments

• fbf184f6A120Combo_20111207_V2.17B3(1).zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 88

Thanks for that.

Yes m8 to recover your box you need a null modem cable and the sofware attached. If you need any further help just post back here.

Hi Sorry for not getting back sooner. I have the null modem cable but thought I could manage this but I'm stuck :)
I have downloaded the link... the box wont switch on so need a bit of help please in getting the box up and running again.

Thanks.

Hi Sorry for not getting back sooner. I have the null modem cable but thought I could manage this but I'm stuck :)
I have downloaded the link... the box wont switch on so need a bit of help please in getting the box up and running again.

Thanks.

Connect the Null modem cable from PC to Box.

Load up the Ali Flash tool
Load Abs file allcode+bootloader. (whatever firmware you want to flash the box with)
Turn on box.
Wait for Flash to finish.

When did you buy your Arvia mate? There was a production issue before Christmas when faulty flash memeory was installed by Ferguson, if it's still under warranty you can return it, which would be a better option as you would get a box from a newer batch that does not have the issue.

Last edited:

When did you buy your Arvia mate? There was a production issue before Christmas when faulty flash memeory was installed by Ferguson, if it's still under warranty you can return it, which would be a better option as you would get a box from a newer batch that does not have the issue.

Hi thanks for your help, I will try that.
Well this box and line was bought from a guy in our area and it went like this before, he took it back and it worked OK for a while, now it stooped working again and I couldnt be bother contacting him again because its a while before he decides to do any thing about it.
I should tell him I want it replaced but he probably cant be bothered.

If I could sort it myself I wouldn't ask him but thanks again for the help and advice. I'll see how it goes.

Back