[feedback]PD power image

Is there anyway you could compile a version of this image with the old tuner driver included too osborne. I would love to be able to play with this image, but the newer driver doesn't work with my box. I know a few people on here have problems with the new driver too.

ok m8 u twisted my arm lol il get on with that asap but i havnt got the driver files to hand so could u ftp into ya box (should be around /lib/modules/2.6.9/ ) and grab me the head.ko files from there please

cheers

osborne82

Tried this image out and i gotta say it dont like me......just for imfprmation...the bouquets do not stay locked on this image..an inherent fault of enigma/gem images so i am told....i have a booster connected turned full up...i have to have it with neutrino and the dw 1.6.5 images to get a fully working line up....with this i am getting constant freezing on on some channels...might be that the signal is now to strong but i doubt it ? will...play a little more with it tommorow.

Tried this image out and i gotta say it dont like me......just for imfprmation...the bouquets do not stay locked on this image..an inherent fault of enigma/gem images so i am told....i have a booster connected turned full up...i have to have it with neutrino and the dw 1.6.5 images to get a fully working line up....with this i am getting constant freezing on on some channels...might be that the signal is now to strong but i doubt it ? will...play a little more with it tommorow.

sorry its not for u m8 :( just one of those things i suppose. the bouqets are still locked for me though so ive no idea whats crack there ? strange lol
ive had this image on for a week or so and even my problomatic channels (cbeebis, bbcnews24) have been spot on not a breakup or freezing but as always whatever works for ur box m8 :)

cheers

osborne82

thanks very much for this img, since being a convert from dbox2 i ain't seen much from the dream scene but this img is starting to make me reconsider. really stable, scanning work well, pictures which break up on other images seem very stable.....all in all gr8 img m8...thanks

Ik thanks here you go squire> View attachment 29659

ok m8 not sure bout this as kids are watching tv so cant test im afraid but ive attached a image with the old driver hopefully itl work for u also please ftp the included ukpack.tar.bz2 and install via blue button

if it works then il implement a menu change so peeps may change via the pd-cli menus :)

cheers
osborne82

cheers mate, i'll hopefully get to test tonight, if I can get control of the box! then i'll leave feedback.

Just to let you know this image is working 100% so far on my box with the older tuner driver, thanks ozzy your a star!

sorry its not for u m8 :( just one of those things i suppose. the bouqets are still locked for me though so ive no idea whats crack there ? strange lol
ive had this image on for a week or so and even my problomatic channels (cbeebis, bbcnews24) have been spot on not a breakup or freezing but as always whatever works for ur box m8 :)

cheers

osborne82

Do you switch your box off at the mains at nighttime ?? this is when the bouquets unlock, upon reboot.

Nice! Just installed the beta addons thimgamy.

Connected straight away ans installed Gbox no worries. Looked around the menus and got some 404 errors, but I think you mentioned that not everything was on.

Back playing again!
Installed gbox from the beta addons yesterday, selected it today and pressed and held the yellow button. the gbox can't find most of the keys, which I thought were already there, as I can watch all the channels using evocam but not gbox - gbox is looking for the nagra roms in var/keys/ - is that right?

cheers for the image osborne....

downloaded and flashed :)
I'll have a good play around with it tomorrow, and report back

Mubz

i have never tried it before so i don't know if it works , as evocam doesn't here.

Last edited:
Back