FEEDBACK FOR @PHANTOMPATCH 753P for TM6800HD SUPER PLUS 29-8-2013

Hi All

With both 749p & 753p my $ky card opens all basic SD channels but not HD versions except for 5 HD. It will open SD versions of non $ky sport channels but no HD versions. It doesn't open any $ky sports or movie channels. At one time it would open HD channels and sports and movies but I think that stopped when the check digit was added to the card number. No entitlement updates on either patch.

As for my NC+ it will read the card on both but only seemed to update entitlements on 749p. I'm still having trouble getting the CANAL + entitlement activated on this card but the non premium Polish channels are fine so the slot reads the card OK.

No experience of any others.

Technomate should look at oscam as it seems to work with new sky nds ( premium channels ! )

But we ALL know what a lottery any form of software has been this past two years in the TM auspices?:Cool2:

I assume it will just be the 5302/5502 & Possibly the 8000 as they all run the same firmware, So could the question be asked to @phantom whether or not they could change the ADDON patch from CCcam 2.0.11 to Oscam or do we not change something that is not broken in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back