Fecking Neighbours Kindagarden

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
Had new neighbours move in about a year ago or so. There a coloured family and never heard a word from them apart from about every 2 months maybe, which seemed to be after a church session when everyone would come back to theirs and be in the back garden, I suppose they took it in turns, anyway....that wasn't a problem.
She's a nurse and he's a copper, they seemed to be like 'ships that pass in the night' with each other. Well, around the beginging of the year or just before, she had a baby (which doesn't stop crying) and from what i can work out, i think she's given up work. Well, now the school holidays have started it has been like a bloody kindagarden out there. It's that bad i have to shut the bedroom and kitchen window (luckily i have air con) it starts from about 10.00am until at least 10.00pm with the noise of kids constantly in the back garden. So it would seem that she is doing the child minding thing for all her friends kids during the holidays...well i'm fecked if i'm gonna listen to them for the next 6 weeks. You would think, them of all people would no better. What with hubby being a copper and noise (disturbing the peace) and that. It's now 21.13 hrs and there are little toddlers in the garden, shouldn't they be tucked up in bed by now. Apart from all this, correct me if i'm wrong, but if you look after other peoples kids now, don't you have to be a registered child minder???? Anyway, i'm not to sure about the best way to go about this....
1) write her a letter explaining about the noise 12 hours a day etc....and throw in some where along the way about her hubby should know better and the child minder thing and sign it as a resident of the street or...
2) knock and have a plight word with her (which would seem the sensible thing) although i don't want to be standing on her door step having a slanging match if she tells me to mind me own buisness...

or there is the other thing, shall i just report her to the authorities???
it wouldn't be so bad if they were quite, but these kids/people just shout when they are talking...lol

no.1 first m8 and then no.2 .
but lf she is not taking money than theres nothing u can do.
but l bet she is ,

if nothin works m8 hang over the fence shouting like a nutter , lm sure she will knock on your door then .

worst nightmare tina

i have a smilar thing

i cant offer any help ,but i know you'll be contemplating every meens of silencing these morons

get a 12 volt siren designed for a car and screw it to the fence. then put a 9 volt square battery on the end (the wires are just + and -)

leave it on continuously until something gets said, and then say somethin like 'yeah how do u like it noowww!' :)

Get a copy of Kevin Bloody Wilson and play it loud that will get the kids out of the garden..

some very creative ideas. but A1 knock on her door and ask her politely.

if she refuses then you plan B ! ATTACK

borrow a dog that hates kids and leave it barking its headoff through the fence at them all day lol

I think the first option would be to have a quite word over the fence! If they are reasonable people, they'll understand.

Failing that...I remember a while back...there was an article about a method of dispersing youths from built up areas...it was a high pitched siren sound that only kids and young folk could hear. I think it was posted somewhere...record it to CD and stick a player in the garden...they'll seen pi$$ off inside! :Clap:

I have the same thing but it starts about 8am! And their back garden is opposite mines and my room at the back so have to shut windows and roast. They have a trampoline so at 8 all i hear are the springs making a noise and the children screaming and shouting, sounds like every child from the other street. Then their mum, she has to have the most annoying voice and shes always out shouting and stuff at them. And that doesn't stop till about 10pm.

And she has a small shed which she constantely fills with cat food. So every cat in the fookin area all goes to that shed and lots pass my garden and during the night i can hear them fighting with each other and its fookin loud.

To top all that off she has a massive tree that blocks my sunlight from about 4 pm +

Hows that for a rant.

Falkirk_Bairn said:
To top all that off she has a massive tree that blocks my sunlight from about 4 pm +

Hows that for a rant.

get it cut down, there blocking your right of light

I'm having similar problems with a 25 year old and lot's of his mates. When his mum works nights on weekends he and his mates revert to being 12 year olds. Shouting screaming and swearing at the tops of their voices. The more beer they drink, the worse it gets.

I have spoken to him twice. He was all apologetic but still it goes on. Sometimes mid week, as he doesn't work. His mates can't work either or else they turn up p£$$&d!

I am now going the legal root, via the local council's environmental health section.

You will probably have a better result talking to the nurse. Her husband would not want to endanger his job by bringing the police into disrepute. He certainly will not want to get served with an asbo!

I've got a similar problem, one of the gardens is the holiday haunt of all the children in the street, trampolines, football, shouting etc all bloody day till about 10 at night. Can I get any peace? Naw! Got really angry one day and was about to go and put the place right up in the air when the wife reminded me it was my effin' garden! Damn, telly up loud again and roll on 16 August.

shooiethemug said:
I've got a similar problem, one of the gardens is the holiday haunt of all the children in the street, trampolines, football, shouting etc all bloody day till about 10 at night. Can I get any peace? Naw! Got really angry one day and was about to go and put the place right up in the air when the wife reminded me it was my effin' garden! Damn, telly up loud again and roll on 16 August.

so your no different to my neighbour......it might be your answer turning the tele up and counting the days until the holidays are over, but it's not everyone else's. I think you should take a minute and think of everyone else that lives near you and wonder if they really want to listen to it all, having then to close all windows and doors cos of a selfish neighbour like yourself. Wot pisses me off with people like you, is that you know it's going on, how loud thay are etc....and all you do is sit back and turn the tele up.....So fecking glad i don't live in your street.

think its really starting to get to u tina and its not fair,l really hope u can sort out without it going to far . please have a word with them . because u will end up doing something u will regret . a word to the husband might be better . women to man.u no what l mean m8 .

i'm raving now, i've just gone out and rescued me mates bike that had just been stolen from me drive. She came down the path and put her bike on me drive behind me car, went out 5 mins later and it was gone.....so we drove up the road and see 2 boys croossing the road just going behind the trees, i jumped out of me car ran up to them asking if they knew a bloke called Joe with ginger hair, this gave me time to catch with them. Nahhhh mate where's he live, don't worry about that mate, i'll have me fecking bike back now. I grabbed hold of the handle bars and he just let go and walked off.....Me mate won't learn about locking it up, it's the third one she's had stolen, i told her that was her last warning.

tina said:
i'm raving now, i've just gone out and rescued me mates bike that had just been stolen from me drive. She came down the path and put her bike on me drive behind me car, went out 5 mins later and it was gone.....so we drove up the road and see 2 boys croossing the road just going behind the trees, i jumped out of me car ran up to them asking if they knew a bloke called Joe with ginger hair, this gave me time to catch with them. Nahhhh mate where's he live, don't worry about that mate, i'll have me fecking bike back now. I grabbed hold of the handle bars and he just let go and walked off.....Me mate won't learn about locking it up, it's the third one she's had stolen, i told her that was her last warning.
good on yea tina ,,,,,,suppppppeeerrr woman lol

Back