Fecking Neighbours Kindagarden

tina said:
i'm raving now, i've just gone out and rescued me mates bike that had just been stolen from me drive. She came down the path and put her bike on me drive behind me car, went out 5 mins later and it was gone.....so we drove up the road and see 2 boys croossing the road just going behind the trees, i jumped out of me car ran up to them asking if they knew a bloke called Joe with ginger hair, this gave me time to catch with them. Nahhhh mate where's he live, don't worry about that mate, i'll have me fecking bike back now. I grabbed hold of the handle bars and he just let go and walked off.....Me mate won't learn about locking it up, it's the third one she's had stolen, i told her that was her last warning.

Well done Tina i think we should start calling you BUFFY the thieving slayer :Clap:

tina said:
so your no different to my neighbour......it might be your answer turning the tele up and counting the days until the holidays are over, but it's not everyone else's. I think you should take a minute and think of everyone else that lives near you and wonder if they really want to listen to it all, having then to close all windows and doors cos of a selfish neighbour like yourself. Wot pisses me off with people like you, is that you know it's going on, how loud thay are etc....and all you do is sit back and turn the tele up.....So fecking glad i don't live in your street.

Tina, you didn't recognise my reply as being mostly tongue in cheek. I'm sorry for that and won't try to lighten the mood any more.

As for the neighbours etc. I live in a child friendly street and it's the neighbours kids so they have no complaints. Those that do not have children know they live in a street with lots of them so accept that summer can be a noisy time. I don't go and turn the telly up cos I'm pleased my 7 year old and his young friends have somewhere safe to play where responsible adults can keep an eye on them. If they get out of order I deal with it. We were all kids once!

You don't know me or have any idea of the type of person I am so you have no right to call me selfish etc.

I'm not going to allow this to escalate into a full on argument as I have sympathies for all sides. I fully agree with your last statement that it's best we don't live in the same street.

Apologies if anyone has forwarded this suggestion but I'm a bit busy and haven't read the provious posts (tut tut, big no-no!).

Install a few ultrasonic pest scarers.

Most adults can't hear them, good quality ones may produce higher frequencies. Someone a few doors from me has one but I can hear it :Mad2:. Using a bit of test gear I found I could hear above 19KHz but I don't think everyone can.

So...

Couple of pest scarers to drive this kids mad and not want to stay kicking-off etc. without the adults knowing :Biggrin2:.

Legal (to keep animals from the garden) and very annoying!

i cannot believe what i am reading....have all of you lost your senses becasue tina's a women??!??

firstly coloured or not whats the difference, why do you feel the need to point out this fact?!!? seems to me by highlighting this irrelevant factor there is more to your contention of 'kids being noisy'.

it's the school holidays kids are going to be around and there are going to make noise, and from what i read the noise does not go into the early hours of the morning and remains within the normal confines of the 'day' meaning when it is still light, if she feels so strong about it she should move to the country side and stop nit picking.
if you live in a terraced house you should'nt moan or more accurately "People Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones "....

a day will come when you need to make noise and i would enjoy the pleasure of the response you get from your neighbours.

my next door neighbours have their kids out all day making noise but when it comes to the time when the vast majority in our street go to sleep then the kids are no longer outside......this tells me my neighbours appreciate we need some quiet in the night and hence take their kids indoors.

as far as you rescuing your mates bike good for you, you should stick up for yourself.

finally :

Macflame said:
I'm having similar problems with a 25 year old and lot's of his mates. When his mum works nights on weekends he and his mates revert to being 12 year olds. Shouting screaming and swearing at the tops of their voices. The more beer they drink, the worse it gets.

I have spoken to him twice. He was all apologetic but still it goes on. Sometimes mid week, as he doesn't work. His mates can't work either or else they turn up p£$$&d!

I am now going the legal root, via the local council's environmental health section.

NO this is not a similar problem, these deserved to be told not to be roudy, drunk, vulgar and rude.........................kids do not get drunk or use bad language.......stop twisting the agenda of this post to serve your ends.

there you go thats my rant.

shooiethemug said:
Tina, you didn't recognise my reply as being mostly tongue in cheek. I'm sorry for that and won't try to lighten the mood any more.

As for the neighbours etc. I live in a child friendly street and it's the neighbours kids so they have no complaints. Those that do not have children know they live in a street with lots of them so accept that summer can be a noisy time. I don't go and turn the telly up cos I'm pleased my 7 year old and his young friends have somewhere safe to play where responsible adults can keep an eye on them. If they get out of order I deal with it. We were all kids once!

You don't know me or have any idea of the type of person I am so you have no right to call me selfish etc.

I'm not going to allow this to escalate into a full on argument as I have sympathies for all sides. I fully agree with your last statement that it's best we don't live in the same street.

mate in my mind you do not need to apologise for anything she needs to lighten up and stop thinking that everything revolves around her!! its the summer holidays for feck sake, let the kids enjoy it before they get to our age and have the burden of responsibility....make noise kids, be kids and enjoy yourselves but when it comes time to sleep ......sleep because old man like me needa bit of peace and quiet in the NIGHT.

NinjaXP said:
mate in my mind you do not need to apologise for anything she needs to lighten up and stop thinking that everything revolves around her!! its the summer holidays for feck sake, let the kids enjoy it before they get to our age and have the burden of responsibility....make noise kids, be kids and enjoy yourselves but when it comes time to sleep ......sleep because old man like me needa bit of peace and quiet in the NIGHT.
some peeps aren't great fans of kids but l sure tina is m8 , well l know tina is , the family next door should of said wot they were going to do and if they did lm sure tina would of been ok with it then , but to get up 1 morning and the sound of lots of kids screaming can be a bit of a shock dont u think ???

smirnoff_rules said:
some peeps aren't great fans of kids but l sure tina is m8 , well l know tina is , the family next door should of said wot they were going to do and if they did lm sure tina would of been ok with it then , but to get up 1 morning and the sound of lots of kids screaming can be a bit of a shock dont u think ???

smirnoff mate, i am a GREAT believer in individual atonomy; your right to do whatever you want in your house and if you do something in your house or garden which may 'overspill' such as noise than to do it at times when no one can complain about that noise e.g. daytime and if that 'overspill' is within that 'time' but it may affect the neighbours e.g. barbecue .....then you give them a heads up....honestly mate if you knew my background and my personal charcter you would know how stern i am when it comes to rights and responsibilities and how quick i am off the mark to enforce my rights wether it be the neighbours making noise in the form of loud music at 1 am or whether it is my right as a consumer.

if you live in a city, in a terraced house and in the daytime you should not be a moaner..............exactly right now the next door neighbours kids are making noise my window is open, i have not heard them for the past 8-9 months since they were in school and now they are not, as afr as i am concerned let em play.... the weather 's nice.......................they are enjoying themselves in their own back garden, they are not a problem to me my family or my kidsl; an inconvenience maybe but its give and take in terraced, city, summer periods.

if they start making noise at midnight than they better be careful :)

NinjaXP said:
smirnoff mate, i am a GREAT believer in individual atonomy; your right to do whatever you want in your house and if you do something in your house or garden which may 'overspill' such as noise than to do it at times when no one can complain about that noise e.g. daytime and if that 'overspill' is within that 'time' but it may affect the neighbours e.g. barbecue .....then you give them a heads up....honestly mate if you knew my background and my personal charcter you would know how stern i am when it comes to rights and responsibilities and how quick i am off the mark to enforce my rights wether it be the neighbours making noise in the form of loud music at 1 am or whether it is my right as a consumer.

if you live in a city, in a terraced house and in the daytime you should not be a moaner..............exactly right now the next door neighbours kids are making noise my window is open, i have not heard them for the past 8-9 months since they were in school and now they are not, as afr as i am concerned let em play.... the weather 's nice.......................they are enjoying themselves in their own back garden, they are not a problem to me my family or my kidsl; an inconvenience maybe but its give and take in terraced, city, summer periods.

if they start making noise at midnight than they better be careful :)

well put .

Also I personally think tina was bang out toward shooiethemug

al pacino said:
well put .

Also I personally think tina was bang out toward shooiethemug

Thanks m8, I'll just have to think twice in future before contributing a view opposite to a thread starter though forums (fora?) such as these should be about debate. We don't all have to agree but we should as hell at least respect each other.

chill_pill.jpg

Guys Tina's stressed we all get that way sometimes no need to take it personal im sure she's fed up and peed off and means to offend no one..

Ninja I do get ya point and agree with your comments.......

But somtimes it just gets too much the noise issues, ive been suffering for 3 years now with anti social behaviour from neighbours noise e.t.c
its not easy.

Tina like mentioned before just have a quiet word with your neigbours or write them a little note asking them to keep it down a bit, exspecially if its a shared communal garden.

Ok.....your thoughts are heard but i don't think you've actually understood my rant...
Your comments have nothing to do with what i've been ranting about....their your kids and your neighbours kids, these kids arn't even neighbours, infact they don't even live in the bloody street. All these people have is a small baby.
I mentioned the colour of these people for one reason and one reason only, because they are loud in them selfs. last week i honestly thought there was a row going on out in the street, when i looked outside, it turned out to be a coloured fellow walking down the street on his own on his mobile phone and i wasn't the only one looking out i can tell ya. Last night the coloured fellow across the street was chatting to another coloured guy at his gate, it sounded like a crowd of people out there. I have nothing against coloured people so am not going to go down that road, but that was my point about mentioning their colour. So you can imagine how loud about 10 of these kids sound when playing and getting all excited espically now ther've got a swimming pool in the garden, not to mention the swings and slides. It's now more like a park. Also i am pretty much used to noise, i live on a main road that goes through the estate and is the main route to get to the neighbouring towns, also with a secondry school not that far up the road and hear these kids when coming out of school. if i'd wanted to live near a nursery i would of bought a flat in a street a few roads up. I have lived here for 16 yrs and never had this problem before during any school holidays. I live in a link flat which links onto houses. There are only 4 flats in this block and people on the ground floor have 2 small children which i hear a lot of when their in the garden, but i don't hear them screaming at full belt with all their mates kids here shouting and screaming. There's an old lady in the house next to me who has just buried her husband, she has lived here almost 50 yrs, then next to them is this coloured family (and like i said in my first post, you never heard a word from them apart from the odd occasion, which was reasonable to put up with) who have lived here just over a yearish, then the other side of them is an old lady who buried her husband last year and lived here for almost 30 yrs, then there's the retired people accross the strret at least 3 of them, not to mention the houses behind. as my row and the row behind all link together in like an oblonged shape. I was in the chip shop the other evening when i was to talking to a guy who's garden backs onto there's, he said to me, there were at least 15 kids in that garden yesterday until about 10.00pm last night. As for you thinking that 10.00pm is a reasonable time for kids to be playing out in the garden is beyond me. I'm not talking 15 yr old kids i'm talking about 3-10 yr old kids and also i'm not sure as to where it is that you live but where i live it's now getting dark just after nine. By this time these kids should be bathed and in bed or ready for bed. And please don't get me wrong i don't live in a little village, infact the total opposite I live next to Thamesmead so for those who know it, i think i'd need say no more. I don't have kids but have loads of neice's and nephews so i know what kids are like, but when i was younger if i were playing in the garden with my brothers and sisters and made loads of noise, i would get sent in. And just to top it all, these kids (unlike yours) don't even live here or anywhere in the bloody street, so they can feck off and let their neighbours put up with their noise. And just one more thing, being as your thinking of these kids and thats what they do etc....has it even crossed your mind about their safety, one adult with all these kids, she's in the house most of the time, not forgetting there's a swimming pool in the garden. Has her house been adapted for the saftey of children...like registered childminders have to do. Not forgetting that she has a small baby (about 6 months) that proberly requires a lot of her attention, so who's looking after the rest of the herd??

smirnoff_rules said:

cheers smirnoff mate .....thats me chilled for a year or two.............no more devils advocate for me :Cheers:

bigga said:
But somtimes it just gets too much the noise issues, ive been suffering for 3 years now with anti social behaviour from neighbours noise e.t.c
its not easy.

bigga mate, i am there with you becasue it sounds like to me your neighbours have been doing that for a couple of years without giving you a thought.......................down the council and the environmental protection office and tell them a statutory nuisance exits (you want more detail, just ask i cannot remember the exact paragrph which applies)

my whole point was about kiddies , the summer break of a measly 6 weeks ........that is all .

tina said:
Ok.....your thoughts are heard but i don't think you've actually understood my rant...
Your comments have nothing to do with what i've been ranting about....their your kids and your neighbours kids, these kids arn't even neighbours, infact they don't even live in the bloody street. All these people have is a small baby.
I mentioned the colour of these people for one reason and one reason only, because they are loud in them selfs. last week i honestly thought there was a row going on out in the street, when i looked outside, it turned out to be a coloured fellow walking down the street on his own on his mobile phone and i wasn't the only one looking out i can tell ya. Last night the coloured fellow across the street was chatting to another coloured guy at his gate, it sounded like a crowd of people out there. I have nothing against coloured people so am not going to go down that road, but that was my point about mentioning their colour. So you can imagine how loud about 10 of these kids sound when playing and getting all excited espically now ther've got a swimming pool in the garden, not to mention the swings and slides. It's now more like a park. Also i am pretty much used to noise, i live on a main road that goes through the estate and is the main route to get to the neighbouring towns, also with a secondry school not that far up the road and hear these kids when coming out of school. if i'd wanted to live near a nursery i would of bought a flat in a street a few roads up. I have lived here for 16 yrs and never had this problem before during any school holidays. I live in a link flat which links onto houses. There are only 4 flats in this block and people on the ground floor have 2 small children which i hear a lot of when their in the garden, but i don't hear them screaming at full belt with all their mates kids here shouting and screaming. There's an old lady in the house next to me who has just buried her husband, she has lived here almost 50 yrs, then next to them is this coloured family (and like i said in my first post, you never heard a word from them apart from the odd occasion, which was reasonable to put up with) who have lived here just over a yearish, then the other side of them is an old lady who buried her husband last year and lived here for almost 30 yrs, then there's the retired people accross the strret at least 3 of them, not to mention the houses behind. as my row and the row behind all link together in like an oblonged shape. I was in the chip shop the other evening when i was to talking to a guy who's garden backs onto there's, he said to me, there were at least 15 kids in that garden yesterday until about 10.00pm last night. As for you thinking that 10.00pm is a reasonable time for kids to be playing out in the garden is beyond me. I'm not talking 15 yr old kids i'm talking about 3-10 yr old kids and also i'm not sure as to where it is that you live but where i live it's now getting dark just after nine. By this time these kids should be bathed and in bed or ready for bed. And please don't get me wrong i don't live in a little village, infact the total opposite I live next to Thamesmead so for those who know it, i think i'd need say no more. I don't have kids but have loads of neice's and nephews so i know what kids are like, but when i was younger if i were playing in the garden with my brothers and sisters and made loads of noise, i would get sent in. And just to top it all, these kids (unlike yours) don't even live here or anywhere in the bloody street, so they can feck off and let their neighbours put up with their noise. And just one more thing, being as your thinking of these kids and thats what they do etc....has it even crossed your mind about their safety, one adult with all these kids, she's in the house most of the time, not forgetting there's a swimming pool in the garden. Has her house been adapted for the saftey of children...like registered childminders have to do. Not forgetting that she has a small baby (about 6 months) that proberly requires a lot of her attention, so who's looking after the rest of the herd??

tina in all honesty, i am not going to get into who said, she said, he said. my intention was not to offend . i just feel in this day and age we are all too quick to get into a conflict (especially us city dwellers ;) ) if your neighbours have been good since they been there and obviously are respectable being a policeman and nurse then you want to determine what is a problem and what is an inconvenience. if it's a problem than it needs resolving but if it only an inconvenience for a few weeks whilst some kids has some happiness than let it go...

c'mon let's share some of that chill pill, it's big enough and it's reminding me of my younger days when we used to have them drum n bass all nighters in milton keynes ;)

thats got to be your worst night mare tina

i would go for option 2 first and see what happens..................

then take it from there.........

ok guy's, i'm gonna go for option 2...lol
well i'll see what happens tomorrow if not monday, hopefully they all might be taking it turns, a week each...lol although i doubt it now ther've got a swimming pool, baring in mind their kid is only about 6 mths old...lol

Back