Feckin YouTube!!!

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I got an email this morning from YouTube -

Dear earwig999,

Your video, Xmas Countdown 13 Sleeps (12th Dec), may have content that is owned or licensed by WMG.

No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

This is for my parody of Alice Cooper's Poison video. I used the music only no video footage and it was over 2 years ago. They have removed the video, it was one of my favorites.

What about this stupid lip-syncing videos, like the "Numa numa" fat bloke. His video was not removed. Pisses me right off!

Can I upload it here? Shouldn't it be OK as the track is in the public domain?

edit - can't download it for some reason. That link does not take you to youtube

Last edited:
Sorry mate. They've got them closed as well :(

Hi earwig999

i cant download these the link just takes you to the start frame when you click the > just opens another window. not normal youtube behaviour

They work for me on Facebook, and through the links, but it won't let me rip them, when I try it goes to YouTube and says they are no longer available.

But why do they play for me?

Still not working.

Maybe you would be better off clearing your cache and then viewing the video, after that you can copy the .flv file from your cache to wherever you want.

Unlucky its not happened to me yet,

the numa numa song there are soo many copies for that the original author or the band is : the o-zone a romanian band and now its everywhere alot of copies are made of it and one by basshunter and some other girl.

i put a video on youtubewhich was basically just pointing out the similarity between the song 'reach' by s club 7 and the duck tales theme. the music was important to the video. while i respect the decision to not allow that song to be used, youtube could have at least deleted the whole video rather than just omit the sound. they ruined it. the pricks

Back