Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Wimpy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greggs

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
i'd have to say mine is burger king i love the whopper :)

ohh and whats wimpy??

Last edited:
Depends what i feel like but probably KFC. Cant beat a Zinger Meal!

Grub

Good old fish and chips in a seaside town with lashings of salt and vinegar, eaten out of the paper on the sea front, yummmmm

Regards

Muskrat

None of them.

Not keen on fast food. But then I'm lucky: I have a wife who is an excellent cook - and she enjoys cooking.

i got 4 kids and i we do eat crap from time to time , but i have to fart around going to kfc and mcdee`s as i have fussey bloody kids
lol, personally i like a sub sarny and kfc

i know this threads about fast food outlets but its nice to see members backing the good old fish and chips.this one definately gets my vote.

Good old fish and chips in a seaside town with lashings of salt and vinegar, eaten out of the paper on the sea front, yummmmm

Regards

Muskrat

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm reminds me of barry island lmao

hi i say kfc like mac d's aswell but kfc better, there zinger meal is great and you get more for your money than what you would at mac d's.

i get board of chippy.

Depends on my mood really, I'm a greedy ba5tard so I'm partial to the lot of them :)

My daughter works in KFC so I get as much of that as I like for free and I'm kinda going off it, for breakfast today I had 2 (warm) scots bridies out of Greggs and I'll probably take the family to pizzahut later today. :)

Wimpy - lol, definately last on my list.

Would have to go along with fish n' chips. Unfortunately I can usually only get a decent fish supper back in Scotland.

Id have to say my m8's curry shop and not because i get it all free lol..

KFC has to be my choice ..8 tender peace bucket with fries sweet corn and bottle of pepsi hmmmmm...

My fav changes all the time, depends wot they have on offer. At the moment it's burger king as i love the angus burgers.

Back