Favourite comedy sketch or favourite horror film come on people

what are you favourite comedy sketches and horror films

Bo'selecta
exorcist(cus its funny)

The Office Red Nose day when he does that Hammer c Mshit Dance roflx10000000

plus White Chicks when the 2 Gangs off girls are trying to Outskit each other

"Your Moms Arse is that Hairy that Im waiting for Don King to pop out an shout"

" Onlyyyyyyy in America " LMFAO :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

can't beat only fools when Del and Trigger are in wine bar and del goes to lean on bar and of course the chandelier one when grandad asks was it worth much and Del says no but it was priceless when it was hanging up there.

Comedy sketch: Anything from the late great Spike Milligan.

Horror: The Ring (Original Japanese version)

Comedy - The Goons i know there mostly radio but still funny as hell
Horror - Final Destination 1 & 2 a horror film with a plot

There is a scene in one of my fav films (Summer Rental - John Candy) where he is walking across a beach holding his youngest child in one hand and a leaking water cooler in the other...i was already rolling on the floor by this point...and this just finished me off....:)....:salute: John :)

Regards

Favorite comedy? must be Bottom starring Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson.These two have me in stitches. :eek: :Kickassro

Comedy....YOUNG ONES
horror... (scary)BLAIR WITCH (gory) BRAINDEAD

I dont like horror flicks as I'm a scardy cat, but my fave sketch that always kills me whenever I see it is the Fish Slapping Dance/Monty Python :)

favourite comedy: Two ronnies doing their 4 candles (fork handles) sketch .. .think that was brilliant

Hard to pinpoint a funniest sketch.........there are so many.But it has to be between 2
A....Blazing saddles baked beans(need I say more)
B American pie 2 when he superglues his hand to his nob.....I just fell about.
Horror film for me has to be the first 1 I ever saw cause it probably scared me the most.Not because its scary but because I was very young thats why it scared me.
The kiss of evil.A good old vampire flick.

Can't think of any one funny sketch that stands out for me, but one of my most memorable horror films was Candyman. I watched it at the cinema with my missus (then girlfriend), and distinctly remember the music at the beginning creeping us both out, thus setting the tone for the whole film.

One of the funniest things i've watched was from Deuce Bigalow- Male Gigalo.. the scenes with the girl who has torretts. stoopid i know but i still think its funny!

Def comedy jam is some of the funniest stuff i've seen

As an actual sketch show i'd say little britain and ali g

Back