favourite chocolate bar....as a kid

Jersey bars, Caramac and Highland Toffee.

Lion Bars!

My favourite of all time though was the Nux Bar. That's going way back though. I can only find one reference to it on the web, and that's from somebody asking if anyone else remembers it.

Mmmmmm Chocolate drooooool.
I used to like Golden cups and M B bars.
Yes Aftermath i remember aztec bars but i was very young lol

Mars bar - fave as a kid. fave now it has to be Cadburys Crunchie.

Not chocolate but does anyone remember pacers and spangles.

I can't remember trying it, but I can remember the posters for Fry's 5 boys chocolate.

Fry's%20chocolate%20boys%5B2%5D.jpg

mb bars and penny whoppas.

I used to get them of ice cream vans you could stick a whoppa in your cone instead of a flake.

Last edited:
golden cup there is a blast from the past I had forgoten all about them they were my favorite and In close second comes the chomp bar.

I can't remember trying it, but I can remember the posters for Fry's 5 boys chocolate.

Fry's%20chocolate%20boys%5B2%5D.jpg

Seedy m8, i remember those mate , i used to love them.

But one thing i noticed, its a bit odd , how did the Peter Crouch pics get on there ?
lol.

I am pleased someone mentioned Golden Cups, i forgot about them, i used to spend all my pocket money on those bars.

And Remember Pink Panther Bars of Chocolate. They were nice too.

Also Flying saucers, they melted in your mouth, and all the sherbit was inside.

Last edited:
Changing direction slightly. I remember my dad bringing some of this stuff back from a trip to the USA. It ended up in the bin it was so bad.

A finger of fudge is just enough!

Caramac!

Not chocolate but I used to eat pounds of black jacks, fruit salads n mojos, are there any shops left that still sell you a quarter of sweets, cola cubes, sweet peanuts, bon bons, rubard n custard, lemon sherberts.

Getting back to choc I'm glad to see i'm not the only one that likes cold chocolate. As a real treat we would have as a desert mini mars bars from the freezer with hot custard!
By the way I have practicly no teeth left, if a chocolate bar has new on it I have to try it.

I forgot spangles

As for the yanks choc only thing worth trying reece's pieces or reece's peanut buttercups

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wispa ill need to go look for 1 of those they where good

and chewing tobacco..hhhmmmmm...pure sugar and just looked like a bag of worms...cocunut covered ones...lol

Back