Fast free downloads

eddyrik123

Member ++
Reaction score
hi fellas, iv been downloading using torrents but they are painfully slow, especially when dloading a 4 gig file, ne1 know of anything with better speeds guarenteed, preferably free, hearrd a lot about newsgroups but i wouldnt have a clue how to use them, also i think u need to pay for most of them which i dont think i could subscribe to as i dont have paypal or a credit/debit card, ne1 know of any freebies kicking about??
Thankyou

the private torrent sites generally have alot better speeds

there are also free newsgroups but they are utter rubbish and generally not very fast too

there is also private ftp sites but they are very hard to get access to - but they have nice enough speeds

only real way to get guaranteed download speeds is to pay im afraid (that i know of!)

@eddyrik123, which torrent / which site / how fast is yer broadband? If the torrent is well seeded you should be able to more or less get the max d/l speed from your ISP. Also which BitTorrent client do you use (uTorrent, Azareus etc) ??

i use isohunt or torrentspy, my bb speed is 4 meg and i use bitlord as the client, my torrents are on average about 50kbs which is pants, could u suggest any better sites or client to use, if ur unable to post them on here could u please pm them to me, all help is greatly appreciated
thankyou

Composing PM now - maybe 5 mins.

tbh fast downloads and free dont go together very often. you may get a few good torrents but if you pay alttle out you get your moneys worth

torrent sites i use have almost come to a hault, not sure if its my isp restricting it or not?

any recommendations to private subscription ones?

Back