UrbEx Fargate rooftops sheffield augest 2014

brian0812

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
well today me jazz and kaplan met up to do a rooftop then me and kaplan went on to do a few more on Fargate sheffield had a fantastic night all round and we did some mega roof tops and had some real comedy moments along the way thanks for a top night once again lads :thumb

bit of history

Fargate is a pedestrian precinct and shopping area in Sheffield, England. It runs between Barker's Pool and High Street opposite the cathedral. It was pedestrianised in 1973. Fargate also holds a Continental Market approximately 4 times a year, which includes European stalls selling cheeses, confectionery, clothing, plants and crafts including jewellery and ornaments.

Joseph Woolhouse, in his "A Description of the Town of Sheffield", written in 1832 while the cholera was raging in Sheffield, "In going up Fargate there was houses built on both sides. The Lords House stood a little on the North side of the present Norfolk Row. A very elegant old House, it was inclosed by a Wall in a half Circle and Palisaded. The present Duke of Norfolk was born in this house. This I expect is the reason why it was called the Lord's house, he being I.of the Manor".

on with the shots

hope you enjoyed the shots see you again soon all :D

Back