Fantasy Formula1 (F1 fun)

I'm in - Team Crazy ready to rock n roll!

Anyone going to the British GP this year? Got my tickets, can't wait - going for the whole weekend!

Last edited:
go go go rawsy racing is ready

Mexican Mariachi Motors are all set up and ready to whip some butt

what i have noticed is that you can't view another team, seeing who they have etc. Thats a great idea, as i've found in other leagues ppl start copying ppls teams if a team is doing well.
So im glad my team isn't on public display lol

Last edited:
It says you can view them after the 1st race but you can't change your team after the start so what you pick now stays until the end.

btw....I am Ferrari sore losers..............:drink:

I didnt think we would get so many playing....nice one.

And to throw a spanner in the works (pardon the pun) Brawn GP have been hitting good lap times in Jerez & Barcelona - Spain. They are up there with Williams & McLaren!

Rubens Barrichello & Jenson Button are driving for them this year, they might be a good bet for getting you a few points this season.

Cheap as chips too ;) but who will take the chance?

And to throw a spanner in the works (pardon the pun) Brawn GP have been hitting good lap times in Jerez & Barcelona - Spain. They are up there with Williams & McLaren!

Rubens Barrichello & Jenson Button are driving for them this year, they might be a good bet for getting you a few points this season.

I already added Jenson, I was going to use him anyway but the price was excellent.

just on a side note............although Brawn have been kicking a$$ in practice, Bernie bassett says that he reckons even if they win the 1st 3 races that other teams will say they are cheating because there are concerns with how some of the new rules are interpreted. So any points may or may not get wiped out. You would think they could sort this before the race starts.

Not being able to choose exactly who you want is what makes this more interesting :) See it would be boring if you had the best driver, the best car, the best engine. Having to choose alternatives to who you support means that the race and quali becomes more interesting since you want other teams/drivers/cars to do well, not just who your favourite is.

This league is just a simple one on purpose, I think suits most people? You cant change your team after Friday so you make your choices and stick with them. This makes things more equal because it doesnt matter how much you know about the sport or not, you have to judge/guess and stick with it. We all know things change over the season and at each race so even if you are a professional with inside info -its no use to you lol.

The main point is that you have a selection that you now have reason to shout at the telly to help them along ;) If you dont give your choices the support then ya just going to end up with the rest of us teasing you for being last :) lol :)

I'm pleased with the interest too guys. It will make for some good chat.
It will be fun to see all our different choices made.
Good luck to all.

I'm really looking forward to this season.
This game gives added interest. Bloody hard to stick to £90mil though.

Monaco Marauders are there to take it. No messing !!!!!

I only spent 85milllion :)

I think this season has had the biggest shake-up of rules and gives more change within a single year than ever before. It certainly seems more unpredictable. BrawnGP start at the back of the pits but seem to have a stealth package to unleash. On the flip side, BrawnGP, Williams and Toyota all face possibility of penalty if shown to have gone beyond the design rules. Ferrari Mclaren and Renault have all confirmed they are using KERS from the first race, so we have no idea how this is going to play out. Far less downforce but added tyre grip just means we have much to 'guess' at when choosing our teams, so it really is going to need some good old fashioned 'luck' :)

Me :) 90mil didn't buy you a lot so I spent 80 and took a punt. Jensen and Brawn - Although I don't think they'll get big points I think they'll consistently pick up a handful - every little helps

Feck, I've never ever taken an interest in F1 before this! You've got a lot to answer for pinky!......lol ;)

Anyway, I've changed my team about 4 times because of what I'm reading in the sports headlines every day!

I think that's it now though peeps.............I happy with my selection :)....I think!

Only 19 members in the 'dw league, last time I looked.
Be good to get it up to 50.
Perhaps if this thread was put into 'General Chat' we might get a bit more interest.

Back