False backdoor keys

Dbox8

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have dusted off the old T911 (at least I think it's T911, been that long but it works) and just unlocked a couple of rom11's for a pal. The boxes are 2110's and were in the stream when he was 'cut off'. The first one deffo has false keys as it starts 6D and IRD 0000's. I have used that card instead of his fun which is going a bit doolally!
The 2nd rom11 starts 6F which I don't know to be false? The IRD had been corrupted during the unlocking process but I have got that from the sticker starting 10. He isn't picking it up till tomorrow so I won't know till then. Just wanted to know if anyone has come across false keys starting 6F?? Ta.

p.s. Obviously I have no cable feed at my house to test it!

Last edited:
I have dusted off the old T911 (at least I think it's T911, been that long but it works) and just unlocked a couple of rom11's for a pal. The boxes are 2110's and were in the stream when he was 'cut off'. The first one deffo has false keys as it starts 6D and IRD 0000's. I have used that card instead of his fun which is going a bit doolally!
The 2nd rom11 starts 6F which I don't know to be false? The IRD had been corrupted during the unlocking process but I have got that from the sticker starting 10. He isn't picking it up till tomorrow so I won't know till then. Just wanted to know if anyone has come across false keys starting 6F?? Ta.

p.s. Obviously I have no cable feed at my house to test it!

no m8 6f is ok

no m8 6f is ok

just because it's 6f don't mean it's ok

it could be a new card/box which means there could be any random number as a box key but the right one the 6d 56....... is only on a card that been desubbed.

the easy way to check is look for any standard tier 08 on the card if not more than likey false (not all the time) .

Back