Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FA CUP is back!!

kabzy mabzy

Inactive User
heyyup guys

how cum no one alking bout the fa cup. aint it briliant!! chelsea were given a tougher match 2day then they have all seson, man city defeted by a division 2 team and manu held at home by a non-league team!!!!!!!!!

plenty of action!!

Yeah....

Aston Villa thumped
Man City beaten
ManUre Humbled.......

excelent........;)

bluesboy said:
I see the Spurs slipped quitly through to the next round : shocked2
tbh I thought Brighton did enough for at least a draw :(

Plzzzzzzz Plzzzz dont mention that word

Exeterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooo

I think it was a conspiracy to give them a draw lol

so they got 500 thou from the first game an another in the return leg where we will then beat them 0- 23 : shocked2 LOL

an ermmm Blackburn where humbled by >>>Cardiff :) :)

And Da Villa are OoooooooooooT lol

i dont know what the big deal is bout exeter grabbing a draw at O.T ! we know that the united second team does not possess the quality it once did! in fact it does not have any quality at all! im just glad exeter didn't beat united yes2day!

Ferguson as already said he will be fielding a stronger team next time, I would have so loved to see Exeter win not cos it was Man Utd but I have just always shouted for the underdog and you can't get much more underdog than Exeter...lol...but thats the great thing about the FA cup theres always a few major upsets Chelsea had a tough first half and tbh we were lucky to win 3 - 1 but I think Man Utd's biggest test is to come when they get on Exeters crappy pitch that will be a bit of a leveler and Exeter have nothing to loose : shocked2

hahaha and they had to pay 20 quid train fares from surrey lol

but furgy probably bribed the train station to allow them on for a 5'er pmsl

cant trust that *******

I would have loved it if Exeter had grabbed the winner in Manure time....:)

Hahahaha roflx10000000

I think he got u stumped there Huggi m8 hes a FOOKA

Roll on the replay Exeter 0 _Man U 23 :)

Back