F1 Usa

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
PMSL.... Looks like I was right Ferrari 1 -2 ... lol

Hey michy said we can bring a better tyre but its slower and the teams said fook that so I say tuff luck guy's

I wonder if the situation was reversed and those 3 teams currently running couldnt would the michy boy's be bothered... My hairy ass would they ;)

your biased view Dutcho, since you are a ferrari fan. FIA and Ferrari are just as much to blame for the farse.
Bring on the GPWC and send FIA into the history books. Absolutely f%%kin sad for F1 as a sport. FIA have already had to change their rules this season because they got them wrong, they have no sense whatsoever.

As for the view that if roles were reversed... I am sure that if there was a safety issue then other teams, including Michelin runners, would support the SPORT and safety of everyone and come to an agreement. Not like ferrari who say f%%k off who cares.

Very sad day.:(

Absolute f*cking shambles. Michelin's fault obviously but Ferrari have been b&stards.

Ferrari have never said 'don't put alter the track' that was the FIA. Michy's ran last year ok didnt they ? So it's their fook up and they are soley to blame for the farce.

So your saying had ferrari gone there and said whooops we have a break problem 'major safty concern' can we take a braking zone out please. Mr Ron Denis would sure you can.

Na it's just there are to many Michy runners.

Yes it's a shame but why should bridgestone runners be punished for preparing correctly ?

Ferrari have never said 'don't put alter the track' that was the FIA
That's Ferrari's story Dutcho, but Paul Stoddart made it quite clear at the start of the coverage that 9 out of the 10 teams had agreed on the chicane, even if it meant running a non-championship race, in order to provide the fans with a spectacle. F1 have now blown it in America. How many of those fans do you think will buy a ticket next year?

fukin bollocks, waste, ferrari shouldnt have race, n raced should have been void n redone later in season.

BUt would the other teams of made allances for that team had the roles been switched. NO they wouldn't

Jordan owner just hit the nail on the head, yes it's unfortunate but why should they be punished and lose points because their competion wasn't prepared.

To minardi and Jordan those points they just got mean a lot more money next year.

OK got to agree p!ss poor for the fans ect but those are the rules :(

chetzy said:
fukin bollocks, waste, ferrari shouldnt have race, n raced should have been void n redone later in season.

And if that happened and the bridgestone runner failed to finish can they re run it again ???

Michelin should personally pay the fans back their money.

i think that the fact that 7 teams said they would still run a race without scoring points shows that they didnt want this farce. Equally Ferraris decision to not accept that and FIA to not accept their rules are flawed show they do not care about the sport. I understand ferrari fans will never see another side of the story but i cant accept that ANY true ferrari fan enjoyed that race truthfully. I am a Renault fan, but i can honestly say if they were the only two relevant cars running in a race it would not be good in any way.

F1 will keep losing fans to Superbikes and other true sports. This was avoidable whoever's fault it was and the FIA did not govern correctly (yet again) as far as i'm concerned.

It's not only the 100,000 at Indianapolis who have been short changed. Millions turned off the TV coverage and the advertisers are seriously pissed.

F1 are in deep shit over this fiasco.

I think they should have called the race off! theres a rule that if only somemany cars start the race it can be postponed but there was 20 cars that started(smelly or what)
i think the FIA should fine Michelin and the teams that pulled out and refund the fans at the track that day!!

thats my two cents .... :drink:+ :Smokin =:stickout:

dutcho m8 yr spot on and im a bar fan not ferrari, had the shoe been on the other foot , dennis ,briatore and the others wood ave had none of it.
mitchy fooked it up big time and the fia followed their own guide lines regardless of the outcome.
coulthard had the balls to ask the team over the radio on the parade lap to let him race, good for him.
as for ferrari they did exactly what the other teams wood ave done in the same situation.
serve them right if ferrari go on to win the championship.
lessons will be learnt from this and if mosley doesent go he should be pushed ,it was that tw*ts bright idea to race on one tyre in the first place.
sadly its the true race fans like us that suffer as usual.

it doesnt matter how many teams agreed to put in a chicane , its not up to them , the fia said no and that was the end of it.

lets hope bar an button get some points soon . it dont look good looking from the bottom up, unless its a ladder with jennifer aniston above.!!! lol.

Back