F1 league mk2

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
Fantasy Formula 1 | The F1 Game

not as many joined this one last year. but this is the one that was done the year before also.
i think its better as its not just drivers you have to think about. pinkhelmets usually sets up the league and im about to pm him so as not to step on his toes. give it a try guys, but you must be quick because if you are reading this then you are interested in F1 enough to know there is only a couple of weeks left before it starts and entrys will be closed to this.

ok there doesnt seem to be much interest but there is still 2 weeks left before they stop accepting teams. i have started a league called digitalworldz and the password is dw. its worth a go . all you have to do is pick 2 drivers a car and engine within a budget.

only 3 people so far.

Hey all, Speedy Spiky has joined the F1 League.
COme on we ned more people on than this, need more people to beat :proud:

Hope you join in the fun:proud:

Thats me now in mate and were up to a whopping 5 members, looks like interest has dropped a bit would be nice for a few more peeps,

its just for a bit of fun and you never know you could pinch rawsy's crown from last year( silver sparkling tiara he has really, he puts it on when Mrs Rawsy's out lol)

taken from the site.

Deadline extended
Submitted by ff1 on 3 March, 2011 - 22:34

Due to the cancellation of the Bahrain grand prix, the deadline for creating your fantasy f1 teams has been extended. You now have until Friday 25th March 2011 23:59.

still only 5 people so far :grayno:

You now have until Friday 25th March 2011 23:59.

there where about 25 last year surly you missing 20 havent fallen out with f1 in the space of a year. come on guys it will only take a min to sign up

Fantasy F1 2011

this one is not the same as the other stickied one.

well we have had one more join (6 now) . if anyone was on the fence about joining it needs to be done by midnight tonight.

just joined but when i try to enter digitalworldz team it says i need a password.....any help plz

cheers

sorry guys had a few beers here just read back....im in!!!

thats 7 so far

1 crash bang.............. sh!t
2 Del's Baldy Tyres
3 Dutcho's Dreamer's
4 purplehelmets
5 Rawsy Racing
6 Speedy Spiky
7 Ste's storming speeders

just signed up... name norfolk enchants

bloody hard to get in budget!!!

also can you change race to race? or is that me for the season?

yeah it is pretty hard , but needed i think as everyone would just pick a red bull with alonso and there wouldnt be much competition with it.

1 crash bang.............. sh!t
2 Del's Baldy Tyres
3 Dutcho's Dreamer's
4 Norfolk Enchants
5 purplehelmets
6 Rawsy Racing
7 Speedy Spiky
8 Ste's storming speeders

why i picked hrt as a car i will never know???

1 purplehelmets
2 Speedy Spiky
3 Ste's storming speeders
4 Norfolk Enchants
5 crash bang.............. sh!t
6 Rawsy Racing
7 Del's Baldy Tyres
8 Dutcho's Dreamer's

still its a long season so we shall see.

the table after sepang

1 purplehelmets
2 Norfolk Enchants
3 Speedy Spiky
4 Ste's storming speeders
5 Rawsy Racing
6 crash bang.............. sh!t
7 Del's Baldy Tyres 43
8 Dutcho's Dreamer's

Back