F1 Hungarian Grand Prix ( sunday 28th july )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratts

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hungarian F1 Grand Prix

race day sunday 28th

bets accepted up to 26th 9am...

MAX BET 250K

It bugs me honest,but gotta go for the little red bull

100 k on hammy again

this is getting harder and harder to pick a winner even some of the out siders are getting better and better, will have to think about this one.

i'm shocked and dumfounded why Max Chilton' odds aren't up there?
50k on Nico me thinks

i'm shocked and dumfounded why Max Chilton' odds aren't up there?
50k on Nico me thinks

no need to put chiltons prices up there mate lol..... just transfer your money straight to me :)

no need to put chiltons prices up there mate lol..... just transfer your money straight to me :)

Don't know , if there was a pile up of all the other cars, the safety car would beat him round lol

i have went for arrogant alonso, against my best wishes ffs, if nothing goes wrong i thing seb will have it and the lotus will be in the running to, hammy doesn't stand a chance in that heat

Woohoo I can't believe it I'm well chuffed. About time

The pit was telling him to ease off but his winning margin kept going up a notch . Great win, even tho I kept waiting for the engine to blow up after grosjean went off

didn't half sh@t meself when I saw the Silver arrow bellowing out smoke, for a split second I thought it was Lewis....great win :)

didn't half sh@t meself when I saw the Silver arrow bellowing out smoke, for a split second I thought it was Lewis....great win :)

me too there were a few sware words been said in the rawsy house lol

And the team message, "slow down, Lewis..... SLOW DOWN, LEWIS"

And the gap widened. No wonder they was having kittens. Lol

lewis wins :)

1st of many more i hope

bets settled ...........

It was well worth losing 250k on Vetell too see Lewis take this win. As ratts says, hope its the first of many

It was well worth losing 250k on Vetell too see Lewis take this win. As ratts says, hope its the first of many

lewis is a contender for the championship now i recon :)

I hope so I put a tenner on him before the season started at 16/1 . also it would be nice for a brit to win it for a change. if the car is under him I don't see a reason for him not to do it. he has been driving brilliantly for a while now. the reason I like him is because he was so aggressive and fast. for a while now though he has been balancing his aggression with being patient , racing smarter like kimi and Alonso do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back