f****** unbelievable

just reported this ad to ebay.....its free info and he's tryin' to make money out of it. its people like us who will be helping newbies when they join .....

STARVIEW / EUROVOX /DIGIVOX ECT {ARE YOU READY}???????? on eBay, also, Other Satellite Cable, Satellite Cable Freeview, Consumer Electronics (end time 18-Apr-09 21:11:12 BST)

Unfortunately there are greedy people everywhere who want to make a fast buck selling free stuff to people who don't know any better

This has been happening for years.

These people used to sell DVD's with images & tut's (mine included) taken directly from this site.

I do not agree with it, but be honest...they are only doing what we did, but are enterprising enough to make money out of it.

.....its free info and he's tryin' to make money out of it. its people like us who will be helping newbies when they join .....

The mans a fecking genius .

i doubt he'll make a lot of money but 10/10 for havin a go. You can't beat a bit of enterprise.

lol, bet my neighbour would go for this. He is the one who spent £15 on a cd which contained a starview fix. Even though he has a cd rewriter on his laptop, he decides to buy 2 lots of cd, one for his mate.
Yes, logic there somewhere.

Its people like this that will make money for others.

Back