F/S Nokia N95

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
i was bidding on two of these from e bay and fecking won both to my surprise ffs anyway im going to keep one and sell the other it cost me £301.75 plus £10 for postage so £300 all in if anyones interested maybe your bidding on e bay for one this one is unlocked let me know

Mate I am interested, has it been used and does it come boxed with all the bits including cd, manual charger etc.

its new m8 all the bits

ffs i was bidding on these for two weeks and never won any as they went for over £360 now ive won two ffs and I really dont want negitive feedback on ebay so ive had to take the two ffs

Im really tempted but im also in two minds about staying on pay as you go or moving over to contract.... Hmmm are you in a rush to sell?

well i suppose in a word yes as im out over 600 now let me know anyway as if not its back to e bay with it

I think I will pass as it will probz be best if I decide if im going to switch or stay on PAYG.

£300 for a n95, do you know how cheap that is

mate get on to ebay, you will make a nice profit for your self, meaning your one will cost less

give it a couple of months and they will be worth a hundred quid or so....wait till then....technology is out of date as soon as you buy it so wait for it...soz allroad but thats how technology works m8

Back