F*ck Hdd Empty!

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I need help big time, I upgraded one of the hdd's in my computer from 80gb to 250gb so I could keep all my movies and stuff on one drive.

Everything was working fine until I connected all my drives up. I had to disconnect one drive to connect the new drive so I could transfer my stuff. Checked it was all there and working then took out the old drive whacked in the new one and re-connected the one I took out. (Making sense?) Rebooted and now its all gone!

Anyways so now I should have over 140gb of movies, tv shows etc I stored up over the years. I tried to open the drive and I get the message this drive is not formatted do you wish to format!!! WTF no I dont wish to format wheres all my shit?

The worst thing was I cut and pasted from my old drive instead of copy and pasting now I dont even have a back up of the movies. I aint too bothered about the tv shows they can easily be downloaded again but some of my movies were very hard to come across..

Is there anyway I can get my stuff of the drive???

Im sooo pissed of im not even sure what im typing is making sense!!

4 years on and iv been reading back on this as my 1TB drive which had win7 installed has gone tits up!

One of the partition on the the drive is showing as RAW!

Going to start new thread...

Back