Explorer Accelerator software

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
I know lots of people dont like the accelerator software, but i need it.

Basically, its the software that reduces the quality of pictures, images, etc on webpages to speed up the loading of pages. Its great for those with 56k dial-up or less, as long as you dont want quality.

I had a trial software with a dial-up provider, but i have now changed to a different co. So does anyone know a good accelerator that i can get running free if poss?

Any recommendations, or pointing to the right direction?

Thanks
L:)

Gimme the name of the trial software u used and its version :)

good idea Bad Karma, but unfortunately not poss. It was Wanadoo and built into their isp package, version was "Acelerador" which is a spanish version. Unfortunately i think that will only work if you use them as your isp.

Now that i have changed from wanadoo, i would like to get a seperate bit of software that can be used with any provider. Just wondered which one to go for, especially as i'm looking for cheap option :)

If i get a trial software somewhere do you believe there will be a crack? Thats really why i need some kinda recommendation on which software i should try.

Thanks for help

ok thanks m8. I have just tried all of those you pointed out, but they are not free trial download, so you got to pay first. :( But never mind because its gave me some names to look out for.

I appreciate your help and i will find a trial version and come back for serial help maybe ;)

Thanks again

Back