exC&W AUFUNCARD files(Working)

vishaland

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI

Here is exC&W files for today 8/04/08.

It is working fine

You've left your BK/IRD in that file mate, best to not do that on a public forum :)

does this go in the int.eep or ex.eep cannot remember been a while also what is the most upto date flash anyone

what flash

what flash are we using is it still chaosv3 (c&w area) confussed its been that long

this seems like a bin file for eext. is this really au or is this the temp fix?

This looks like an ext eep not a flash file.
Its the flash file which AU's so I'd guess someone has input the keys into their ext eep for an Atmega and thinks it will work and AU for everyone.
Not so.

Clive.

Grabbed file, scratched head. Opened up my fool proof instruction I use once every 10 or so month. Go it working. Thanks!!! :Clap:

And if it's any help to anyone else:

#################################
1) Open up NargaEdit.exe

2) Click on the open folder icon

3) In the new window choose the C&W_80408.bin file

4) Click on the "Data Editor" tab

5) Enter your IRD & BK (IRD with 3E first)

6) Go to 'File' and choose Save Card Image

7) Name file and save file then rename with .bin extension (e.g. C&W YOUR NAME.bin)

8) Drag the .bin over Swaphex.exe - this will create a .hex file

9) Open Programmer software

10) Upload "C&W YOUR NAME.hex" as exteep [external eeprom] and then separately "chaos V3 CW.hex" as flash

11) Done - sit back and enjoy
#################################

put my ird and bk in this file and used chaos v3.works for me!

This looks like an ext eep not a flash file.
Its the flash file which AU's so I'd guess someone has input the keys into their ext eep for an Atmega and thinks it will work and AU for everyone.
Not so.

Clive.

A fix would require a new flash file , this just seems to have the keys added

Thats because its got todays keys in it but it wont AU, test it by changeing the keys to 000's and see if it catches the keys.

Clive.

guys if u put keys in manualy it will work but wont au nxt key change a new flash file is need and no doubt in nxt few hr or a day or 2 a new fix will b made and released sum1 will b workn on new fix as we speak so why panic every1 new a hit was due have faith for the people who make the fixes as these fixes take time 2b made and tested a fix will b released as soon as poss

when i click data editor what rom do i click it say rom 2,3,10,11

Back