exC&W AUFUNCARD files(Working)

Grabbed file, scratched head. Opened up my fool proof instruction I use once every 10 or so month. Go it working. Thanks!!! :Clap:

And if it's any help to anyone else:

#################################
1) Open up NargaEdit.exe

2) Click on the open folder icon

3) In the new window choose the C&W_80408.bin file

4) Click on the "Data Editor" tab

5) Enter your IRD & BK (IRD with 3E first)

6) Go to 'File' and choose Save Card Image

7) Name file and save file then rename with .bin extension (e.g. C&W YOUR NAME.bin)

8) Drag the .bin over Swaphex.exe - this will create a .hex file

9) Open Programmer software

10) Upload "C&W YOUR NAME.hex" as exteep [external eeprom] and then separately "chaos V3 CW.hex" as flash

11) Done - sit back and enjoy

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, WORKING :Clap:

thanks, dont mind if its only on for one day till a permanent fix is found. least i wont miss utd goin out i hope lol!

More chance of pulling an Au fix out your arse that that happening m8 :proud:

haha wel even if they get through... they wil have to face barce and if by chance they get through that then they are going to lose to Liverpool!!!

was quality 2nyt..

They will get through and they will beat Barca :Hit:

Credit where it is due though....they played well against Arsenal and it was a great match to watch...however they wont beat United if they meet in the final :proud:

Lets not hijack the thread with footie talk though....especially with things being as busy as they are and peeps trying to read through everything ;)

i have an atmega card which was working.. it has been so long since i last programmed my card that i dont remember how to do this.. could someone please assist me on how to load these new keys to the card?
suf

rst

i have an atmega card which was working.. it has been so long since i last programmed my card that i dont remember how to do this.. could someone please assist me on how to load these new keys to the card?
suf

you need rst generator put your ird and bk in and save load into flash, use download for your area
temp fix till au files out - is this right guy's?

my dreambox just came back on on its own has anyones fun come back on

Grabbed file, scratched head. Opened up my fool proof instruction I use once every 10 or so month. Go it working. Thanks!!! :Clap:

And if it's any help to anyone else:

1) Open up NargaEdit.exe

2) Click on the open folder icon

3) In the new window choose the C&W_80408.bin file

4) Click on the "Data Editor" tab

5) Enter your IRD & BK (IRD with 3E first)

6) Go to 'File' and choose Save Card Image

7) Name file and save file then rename with .bin extension (e.g. C&W YOUR NAME.bin)

8) Drag the .bin over Swaphex.exe - this will create a .hex file

9) Open Programmer software

10) Upload "C&W YOUR NAME.hex" as exteep [external eeprom] and then separately "chaos V3 CW.hex" as flash

11) Done - sit back and enjoy

What do you mean by IRD with 3E first?

So if an IRD is A1 A2 A3 A4 does that mean it would need to be changed to 3E A2 A3 A4

meaning the first two letters of the original IRD need to be replaced by 3E?

irds usually start with either 3E for samsung boxes or start with 12 for pace boxes. so if your ird is 12 AA BB CC enter it as 12 AA BB CC, not CC BB AA 12.

dont think it really makes a difference if you enter it in reverse anyway.

Note that the digits are hex digits and must stay together i.e. CD AB 23 12 becomes 12 34 AB CD, not 21 34 BA DC

Back